OMG i AM pregnant!!!!! **UPDATE - PIC INCLUDED** *

Congratulations MissGobby, there's always clearblue digi :wink: Have a happy and comfy 9months, what a wonderful surprise :cheer: :hug: :cheer: :hug:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I could definately see a line, it was much darker than the line I got at 11dpo...look...
bfp3.JPG

Definately looks like a BFP to me!!!

Congratulations, that is wonderful news!! :hug:

OH MY GAWDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic news, well done you :hug:

Defo get a digi, it took a Clearblue Digi to convince me when I did my first test!!! :cheer:

ABOUT BLOODY TIME!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

nice one Leanne, keep us informed and heres to the next 9mths woo woo!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

did a test when i got home last night, a sainsburys own make and it came up a darker line near enough straight away but today i did another one and it was a really cheapy one and nothing came up!!???? :think:

well rung Danny this morning, i think we are both in total shock, i been crying, feel sick and cant stop shaking, he told me not to worry and he is coming round later to talk about it. thanks girls! :D

I would get a clear blue digi! How many DPO are you?

But I would say 2 positives is a good sign!!

:hug:

i have never heard of anyone getting 2 clear bfps and not being pregnant hun, i think you can safely say you are pregnant :hug:

I used Sainsburys tests when I got my BFP and found them to be really reliable. Personally I think the Ebay cheapies can be misinterpreted when used at an early stage whereas Sainsburys seem to be fool proof.

Its all sounding very positive!

wow...looks good to me to...many congratulations and heres to a H&H 9 months :cheer: :hug:

OMG hunny

i am so happy for you i really hope you are!!!!!

Congratultions

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

OMG congratulations :hug:
hope the talk goes well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member