OMG i AM pregnant!!!!! **UPDATE - PIC INCLUDED** *

MissGobby

Reaction score
hey girls - well for the past couple of weeks i have had stomach aches that feel like stretching, also needing to fart alot :oops: well for the past week i have had pains which i get when AF is about 10 mins away....but AF never turns up! i am still getting this stretching pain AND the 'period' pains but no AF - i am also feeling sickly and always hungry even when i feel full and got tummy pains!!!! my boobs are extremely sore too!!!

i did a test this morning and after about 5 mins there was a faint line. i have took a pic on my phone but dont know how to get it onto here so if anyone (i know!) can do it i will send you the pic!!!

gonna do another test tomorrow bcoz knowing my luck it will be a dodgy test haha but you never know!!!

:shock:

WOW! So I take it this is CONGRATULATIONS time??? :dance: :dance:

Sounds good - fingers crossed for tomorrow! When was AF due?

which test did you use hun? and you say you saw a line after 5 minutes, was that within the guidelines?

Fingers crossed for you hun - didnt realise you were TTC again lol!

not TTC hunny lol!!

it said within 10 mins!!!

it was a cheapy-ish test!!

They sound like all the symptoms I got with Jacob. This could be it for you!!! :cheer:

:wave: hey darling congrats.. to put you mind at rest why dont you do a clearblue digi? make sure you post it we all love to see BFPs! if your not TTC, is it still great news for you? send some baby dust my way. im getting exact same feelings and AF still not here but still got 2 BFN since 12dpo... cummon BFP! :lol: good luck hun wishing you a happy healthy 9mnths :cheer: Xx

OMG hun are u ok about it, Congratulations it brill news :dance:

thanks girls - no wasnt TTC but if i am i will be over the moon!!!

i am trying not to get excited, becuase AF will probably turn up and the test will have been a dodgy one BUT i cant help but feel excited.

i am gonna test tomorrow and then book docs for wed/thurs anyway coz even if im not PG i wanna know why i am getting these stretching/AF (but no af) pains!!!

i feel really run down too - on Sat at 5.30pm i was watching the match with my OH and fell asleep!!!! and that isnt like me at all, i NEVER sleep in the day!!!

fingers crossed girlies!!!

Hey, you can send the pic to me if you like and I can get it up for you? When was AF due? :)

Hi girls, this is Miss G's pregnancy test pic....I can see the line :cheer:

07012008070.jpg
[/img]

congrats babe!!!!!!! i can see the line!!xxxx :cheer: send me some of whatever you took :wink:

Congratulations Miss G :cheer: :cheer:

Whats meant for you wont go by you as they say :wink: :hug: :hug:

OMG chick i see that line!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

congratulations x x see you in first tri! :hug:

I can't normally see the line but I see that one :lol: :lol: :lol: CONGRATS :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back