MIGHT be joining you lot....should i say i AM joining you!!

MissGobby

Reaction score
this is what i have wrote in TTC section

hey girls - well for the past couple of weeks i have had stomach aches that feel like stretching, also needing to fart alot well for the past week i have had pains which i get when AF is about 10 mins away....but AF never turns up! i am still getting this stretching pain AND the 'period' pains but no AF - i am also feeling sickly and always hungry even when i feel full and got tummy pains!!!! my boobs are extremely sore too!!!

i did a test this morning and after about 5 mins there was a faint line. i have took a pic on my phone but dont know how to get it onto here so if anyone (i know!) can do it i will send you the pic!!!

gonna do another test tomorrow bcoz knowing my luck it will be a dodgy test haha but you never know!!!

Ooh, how exciting, fingers crossed! Update us as soon as you can!

Have fingers crossed for you!! good luck and dont forget to update!!!xxxxx

i just replyed in TTC but again COngratulations i see that line its a defin BFP!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Hope you have a H & H 9 months! :hug:

Put your test pic in TTC section babes, I see the line :cheer: :cheer:

Congratulations and hope you have a H&H 9 months :clap: :clap: :clap:

:cheer: :cheer: Congratulations :hug:

I replied to your post in TTC but just thought I'd say congratulations again. :D

Congrats again, I'm sure your line will be getting stronger :hug:

Congrats, i might be bumping into you at jessops.....lol. Hope you have a healthy 9 months xxx

OMG Miss G, we started TTC back in Feb within weeks of each other, now it looks like we may have found out we're pregnant within weeks of each other :shock: :cheer: :hug: You must be my TTC/pregnancy twin ;) :rotfl:

Fantastic news hun, I'm really happy for you :cheer:

Fingers crossed MissGobby, but that test pic looks 100% positive to me :hug: :cheer: :hug: :cheer:

It is just so lovely! I know you weren't actively TTC at the moment, but I know how much you would really love a baby, it is fantastic news!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

hey chick have you done another test yet ???

have you told your OH ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back