OMG i AM pregnant!!!!! **UPDATE - PIC INCLUDED** *

OH MY GOD!!! I just read this!!! I think sometimes things happen for a reason!!!! All of those months of trying, maybe it was just meant to be with your new Danny!

That looks like a positive test to me! I would do a First response or clear blue digi to be sure though!

So excited for you!!!!

I can't see the picture as the work computer doesn't allow it :wall: But a line is a line so congratulations :cheer: :cheer:

I hope the line gets darker for you :hug:

Congrats - I'd wait and do another test just to be sure before going to the dr's - although I can see the line!

To be honest the Dr doesn't do anything anyway, just refers you to the MW.

Get yourself a Clearblue digi - or at least do the same brand test as the piccy just to see if the line gets stronger.

omg my first post i read and omg....im so shocked theres defo a line

omg lol congratz hun its abit of a kick in the teeth all those months of trying with your ex and now you get preg lol

if your happy then im estatic for you hun omg lol :hug: :cheer:

Ooooh, you sound just like I felt when I was preg with Lib!!! How exciting!!!
Will keep an eye on this thread, but a line is a line hun!!! :cheer:

YAY it looks like a BFP to me too!!!
Congratulations at last!

OMG!!!! Congratulations hun :D:D:D

Look at my tests from when i first found out....

DSC00239.jpg

woo congratulations! i see the line! and u got the exact same symptoms as me when i fell with milliepops- looks like i will get to return the text buddy favour after all! :cheer: :dance:

happy_chick said:
OMG!!!! Congratulations hun :D:D:D

Look at my tests from when i first found out....

DSC00239.jpg
hunny - how many minutes after was those lines come up??

im trying not to get excited but cant help it!!!!

Mine were just like happy chicks - my first line was very faint and showed up after about 5 mins - I was only 9 DPO though. I tested later in the day with a first response and got a darker line - although it was still faint - but it showed up much quicker. In about 4 days I was getting dark postitives!

:hug:

I would say 3-5mins hun but u've got up to 10mins anyway :D

The first test was 12DPO and then moving along from there, ur test is defo 100% positive sweety :D I would test again tomorrow and compare, it should go slightly darker :cheer:

Oh im so pleased for u :D :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Yay!!!! Congratulations hunnie :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Those contraceptives you went on were a bit crap weren't they :lol:

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!

i cant help but get excited now!!! i know it was only about 5 mins when i checked it!!!

oh cricky - i could be pregnant!!!

ARGGHHHHHH i am soooooo happy!!!!

*breathe....breathe.....* haha xxx

OMG!!!!! thats fucking brilliant...(sorry for the swearing but its warranted!)

Looks exactly like mine did hon, get the digi, its worth every penny when it comes up pregnant!

OMG :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: CONGRATULATIONS Miss G.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I know your saying you weren't trying but it sounds like deep down its what you want and you sound really happy about it so i'm over the moon for you hun!!!!

Will your new man be over the moon too do you think? Has he mentioned kids? Are you excited about telling him the news!!

Oh wow how exciting!!!!

sending you my love!

LMP x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27