OMG i AM pregnant!!!!! **UPDATE - PIC INCLUDED** *

OMG!! lol i am trying not to get excited- just incase im not pregnant!! but i cant help it!!!!!

gonna keep testing this week though and see - do you think i should go to docs??

I can see that, really clear and I'm on dial up so it only brings pics up all fuzzy :D :D

Congrats Miss Gobby, I know you were not exactly trying but you have been coming here for a looooong time now. How has your partner taken it if you weren't ttc, haven't you had a couple of months when you thought you might be pregnant while with him?

Any way, it's about time xxx

Yay, congratulations :cheer: I can see a line :dance:

There are going to be lots of 2008 babies on here by the looks of things :D

OMG :shock: Congratulations :cheer:

That's just typical though isn't it? All those months you spent TTC and nothing, but now you weren't trying and BFP!!! Does Danny know?

no not told him yet as i dont want to until i know for definate!!!

im not 100% sure i am you know, i feel soooo different and cant get this sickly feeling to go away, my boobs are constantly hurting and my stomach is still getting those 'af' pains - BUT im not holding my breath as its not 100%!!

am i best to go to the docs???

thanks everyone though, i hope it is!!! xxxx :hug:

cant u get another test now and do it at work :think:

CONGRATULATIONS MISS GOBBY

Your officially up the duff! I used them tests too and they have been right every single time!

Im so so happy for you hun!! the doctors wont be able to tell you that your pregnant without you poas and they use the same ones as well - theres are no better, so just poas, the line may be stronger, the faint one is a indication that you had an early BFP.

Congratulations though, im thrilled for you :hug: :hug:

With all the symptoms and the faint BFP (not even that faint to be honest I've seen fainter). I would say it's pretty definate!

I phoned the doctor's about a week and half after finding out and told them I was pregnant and asked the receptionist wether or not I needed to see the doctor and she said I didnt need to see him she just took my detail's and said she'd put me on the midwife's list and that she would ring me to make an appt. She rang me that evening and luckily for me she had a cancelation the next day so I saw her when I was just 6 week's.

If I were you I'd do the same and ask the receptionist if you need to see the doctor because in some places you have to other's you don't. Oh and they didn't confirm my pregnancy, I think they don't bother in most places now because home test's are so accurate. Do another test if you want to be absolutely sure, 2 BFP's can't be false can they? It's almost un heard of to get one false positive never mind two.

i have never seen a false bfp that dark hun, i think its pretty certain u are and i didnt need to see the doc either they just made me an appointment with the mw :hug:

xJodieLoux said:
With all the symptoms and the faint BFP (not even that faint to be honest I've seen fainter). I would say it's pretty definate!

I phoned the doctor's about a week and half after finding out and told them I was pregnant and asked the receptionist wether or not I needed to see the doctor and she said I didnt need to see him she just took my detail's and said she'd put me on the midwife's list and that she would ring me to make an appt. She rang me that evening and luckily for me she had a cancelation the next day so I saw her when I was just 6 week's.

If I were you I'd do the same and ask the receptionist if you need to see the doctor because in some places you have to other's you don't. Oh and they didn't confirm my pregnancy, I think they don't bother in most places now because home test's are so accurate. Do another test if you want to be absolutely sure, 2 BFP's can't be false can they? It's almost un heard of to get one false positive never mind two.

thanks hun!! all my other tests i have at home are the REALLY cheap ones and with that test line really faint i dunno whether it would show on a really cheap one yet?? might just test everyday this week to see and if i keep getting no lines then i take it as im not! i do feel like i am pregnant, i feel really differnet in myself but i dont want to get my hopes up yet until i find out for definate!!!! :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back