Am I pregnant?

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by shez, Jul 27, 2005.

1. shez

shez Well-Known Member

For the past 3 days i have been feeling really ill. Very bloated, gassy, feeling waves of sickness, going to the toilet alot and i mean alot - like every 20 mins, changes in stools, constantly feeling wet and a lot of cramps/sharp pains towards the bottom of my abdomen. I suspect i ov at the weekend as i had plenty of ewcm (this seems to have carried on afterwards but clear) but af isnt due until about 5th aug. Could these be pg symptoms? Baby dust to everyone

2. Excited2BaMommy22

hey there well i cant say that you are pregnant for sure but i thought i was pregnant ( turned out i am!!! starting my 6th month) but i realized that iwas by the way i was eating like a horse and felt sick alot then i took a test actaully i took 2 and they were positve so i wish you luck and let me know what the outcome was!!!

3. Rachael

Rachael Well-Known Member

Hiya Shez

What you have described could very well be pregnancy symptoms as some women do get symptoms as early as the time of conception....Only downside of such early symptoms is the long wait to test!

I will have everything crossed for you!

Best of luck!