Omg hospitals are shite!

x.Lilly.x

Reaction score
Rrrrrr I.am.fuming :mad:

I called up the scan people this morning to ask when my scan this week would be, I then got told id get called back in half an hour.
1 hour later and nothing so I call them back and get this vile women on the phone saying how the doctors havent referred me for another scan and she doesnt think Ill need one anyway, excuuuse me, you scan peoples stomache how do you know what I do and dont need!?
She was SO rude to me, her whole attitude was awful and I got of the phone in tears.

So my mum called labour ward up as after my last scan i had gone up there and been told by the midwife that the doctor said id have another scan this week.
so my mum had a go at them because the person was so rude to me, and she said of course ill need a scan this week and that she was going to chase up my notes and get back to us.

So 45 minutes later and nothing, so my mum called back and spoke to her again, and she said i will definatly need a scan and shes just spoken to a doctor whos said that if baby was in oblique position last week I shouldnt of been allowed to come home because its dangerous and I should of been kept in from last week!

My hospital are so shit, talk about not knowing how to do there bloody jobs eh!

Im now waiting on another call back to see what will happen and if ill be admitted today & when my scan will be.

Just feel like shit the fact theve let me come home when they shouldnt have and I had some shitty women tell me i dont even need a scan wehn she seriously needs to stick to her day job of scanning peoples tumies as any dumbass can do that!

Rant over!! :D

Last edited:
:hugs: lily hospitals are crap arent they, I hope they get it sorted for you soon

Now iv been told I dont have to be admitted today.
But that I have a consultant appointment on Thursday at 10am but no scan booked until I see the consultant.
Errr right okay.
They shall be getting a piece of my mind at that appointment!!

I don't blame you for being frustrated hun! That's outrageous! x

Thats awful my hospital is terrible for Midwife appointments etc but anything like babys position or something slightly wrong they are on the ball. Hope they sort there act out for you and that and You, Joe and Poppy-Rose are all ok xx

Omg!!!! I really hope they kiss the ground u walk on when u get in there ESP after the mistake they made.
Rude cow in the scan department, hope u got her name to make a complaint Hun.

Fingers crossed all goes smoothly from now xxx

Thanks peeps, have calmed down a bit down.
I just hate not knowing what's going on, especially at 37 weeks pregnant, they should no your hormones and emotions are all over the place so to not piss you of and make them worse! lol

Does anyone know, what starts labour off?
Like does baby HAVE to be engaged for u to go into labour?
As if she was lying obliquely then she wouldnt be engaged so would there be NO chance of me going into labour naturally because she wouldnt be engaged?

its dangerous if you go into labour with baby lying obliquely. first theres nothing in the pelvis to actually press on the cervix to dilate it so doubt that would work, and the umbilical chord can come out first which can cut off all supplies to the baby so you really dont want to go into labour with her in that position my love!! hang on in there. i know its a pain in the arse but you are being treated like crap by medical professionals, and if they realise the dangers then they should be doing something about it! cant believe they are just leaving you like that.

when you were in and checked you were like 1-2 cm dilated, cant work out why they are stupid enough to send you home!! x

my hospital was terrible until I put in a written complaint after the time they scanned me at 20 weeks and said they couldnt get the leg measurments and I would need to go back on the following monday whn I got there there were 2 top consultants sitting waiting to scan me as they didnt think that Ellie at the cerebellum part of her brain thats why she was so small!!! I was like eh no thats not why im here left the room in shock and tears and went to my community midwife and she made the complaint xx

I agree with the others this is awful! Definately make a complaint hun!
XxX

Rrrrrr I.am.fuming :mad:

I called up the scan people this morning to ask when my scan this week would be, I then got told id get called back in half an hour.
1 hour later and nothing so I call them back and get this vile women on the phone saying how the doctors havent referred me for another scan and she doesnt think Ill need one anyway, excuuuse me, you scan peoples stomache how do you know what I do and dont need!?
She was SO rude to me, her whole attitude was awful and I got of the phone in tears.

So my mum called labour ward up as after my last scan i had gone up there and been told by the midwife that the doctor said id have another scan this week.
so my mum had a go at them because the person was so rude to me, and she said of course ill need a scan this week and that she was going to chase up my notes and get back to us.

So 45 minutes later and nothing, so my mum called back and spoke to her again, and she said i will definatly need a scan and shes just spoken to a doctor whos said that if baby was in oblique position last week I shouldnt of been allowed to come home because its dangerous and I should of been kept in from last week!

My hospital are so shit, talk about not knowing how to do there bloody jobs eh!

Im now waiting on another call back to see what will happen and if ill be admitted today & when my scan will be.

Just feel like shit the fact theve let me come home when they shouldnt have and I had some shitty women tell me i dont even need a scan wehn she seriously needs to stick to her day job of scanning peoples tumies as any dumbass can do that!

Rant over!! :D

Oh dear, sounds like someone should have gone with Bupa! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I know I have private health, im with bupa but it doesnt cover pregnancy unfortunatly :(
and I know me and my mum wont be leaving the hospital thursday until we get someone to talk to know knows what there bloody talking about, even if that means asking to have 3rd and 4th oppinions lol x

I did think it was a bit weird sending you home when it would be an emergency to go into labour :s

I did think it was a bit weird sending you home when it would be an emergency to go into labour :s

And that that whole conversation took place in the flipping corridor!!! Definitely complain hun.

Lx

Blimey Lily, good luck on thursday, hope your consultant can check you over, clear things up and let you know the plan if she is still in the same position X

That is terrible. I'm having loads of problems with my hospital/midwife too (I won't go into detail). But to be honest I've found that communication is a real problem and no one seems to take responsibility for anything they all just bitch about each other - it's not good enough. I hope everything goes better for you - good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back