What a bleeding palava!!!!

Hi there Lisa :wave: I can't believe you're nearly done :shock: I hope it all goes well for you, and you get the birth you want :dust: Us mamas know better than consultants anyday of the week :good:

That sounds like a complete nightmare, well done for standing your ground. I didn't realise an induction was so awful either, so you've opened my eyes now, thankyou. Glad Sid is the right position and I'm not surprisedyou were right all along about him not being breach, mum most definatly knows best x

I dont think ALL inductions are bad but in my case yesterday, my cervix was FAR from ready so I'd need pumping full of hormones to try to get things going....and once you get on that rollercoaster you cant get off no matter what and they will only allow it to continue for so long....

I said that to her - how can you really get a good benchmark if they are done by different people.....:wall:

when my mum was pregnant with my little sister the sonographer said "Oh my god your baby's skull has shrunk, Ive never seen this before...." and rushed out to page the consultant urgently. He came back inthe room and my (untrained) mum pointed out that common sense would teach her that a skull doesnt just shrink, fair enough if it hasnt grown but seriously... The consultant turned up and said what my mum just said. :roll:

So glad you stuck up for yourself, the more I hear the more I think they do just want you to lie down and get on with it to make their lives easier. Well I suppose it is the 1950s... oh no, wait...ITS 2010!:mad:

I can recommend a really good curry place MM, bit of a travel as it is north leeds, but well worth it :D

Well done you Merv's Mum!! Keep telling them what is right for you and little Sid

Home Birth- Home Birth - Home Birth for you................

wont be long now hon xx hope you get the birth you want xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back