woohoo!

Layla

Reaction score
I changed docs this mroning and was lucky enough to meet my midwife there and then as she was doing anti natal.

I questioned my dates with her so she sat and worked it all out with me,

I had an early scan due to spotting, that one agreed with my dates

my 12 week scan put me back a week

but my 20 week scan, agreed with the early scan and my dates

so i was right, i am due on the 14th of jan not the 22nd

which makes me in the 3rd tri now!!!!!!

:D

wow good luck hunny that happened with me too, my 12 week can said that baby was due on the daddys birthday, but my 20 week scan said she was due on 23 which is my birthday and 5 weeks ahead :shock: lol :lol:

just goes to show that scans are not always right :)

Hi Layla

You are soooo lucky :D

I am envious. My date is still the 2 feb :(

x

Good for you!!! I bet your thrilled! A week earlier is a week earlier! How many weeks were you when you had your first scan done early on??? I had 2 early ones 1 at about 4 or 5wks and another at about 7wks but I thought I was further then that and I went to midwifes yesterday and my uterus is right under my belly button which would be accurate for how far I thought I was which is about 18wks not 15wks.

xoxo Ree

hi girls

im finally here. im 27wks 2 day!!!!!! the 2nd trimester seemed 2 go so quick just hoping this 1 does 2. cant wait 2 hold our baby, and i got my pram yesterday. its lovely cant wait 4 our 1st outing.
hope 2 speak 2 you all soon

take care
claire
xxx

Ree - i was 10 weeks and 3 days when i had my early scan, they told me i was 8 weeks and 3 days from conception and 10 week and 3 days from my last period.

im so pleased im here, it really reasureing to hit the 3rd tri, my fundal messure thing is saying 28 so im a week ahead for my dates on that, the midwife thinks im on course for a big boy, she also said he is laying very low and that would explain the back pain i have been having lately.

all is good tho, im happy :)

Claire, Layla

Congratulations on reaching the 3rd Trimester - it will definitely zoom by!!

LBxx

Hello Layla

Congradulations now we have the same due date and the same Birthday again!!! Yay, i wonder what else is gonna be the same lol.
Well take care and can't wait to see whats in store for us in the upcoming months.
Luv Katrina :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back