Omg he did it again.....

ceris

Reaction score
i actually cannot believe it....
i was STOOD talking to my father in law when all of a sudden, out of the blue

HE KISSED MY BUMP AGAIN????

there were people in the beer garden of my pub, he had to bend down to do it and i was totally not expecting it... WTF....

i felt really embarrassed.

my husband and i went out for a meal last night and i was going to mention it to him, but then he brought it up...

he said his dad had seen him later in the day and told him he had kissed his future grandchild bump, and tony went mad! he told him it was weird and not to do it again because he knows i would not like it and it would have made me feel embarrassed, and it wasn't something a father in law does....

i was so relieved! and chuffed my husband knows me well enough that i would hate it!!

soooo... hopefully it wont happen again.... i actually think i will punch my father in law if he goes near my bump again!!!

xxx

I still find that's so bizarre. So glad hubby set him straight. Hopefully he'll not do it again :eh:
There's no way my FIL would ever dream of doing that!

wow he is a keen bean isnt he!? hopefully it wont happen again but it is really inappropriate! x

he said to tony that he did it with his daughters bump...and couldnt understand why it was weird!!!....ahhhhh!!!
at least hubby will understand if i nut him!! xxx

What :shock:

I don't blame you for feeling awkward about it! Way to go for your OH to sort it out for you and let your FIL know how you feel and making sure you're not put in a position of hurting his feelings. Now hopefully he will stop!

Omg that is strange that he did it again, I wouldn't know what to do with myself lol I hardly see my FIL but I know he'd never do that, hell my own father doesn't, theres more appropriate ways to show affection in my opinion. Its good that your OH stood up for you :D xx

this is really really strange! And strange that he mentioned it to your OH - like it's something to be proud of?...

I told my work colleadue (girl) about my news today, as I haven't seen her for a while, and she gave my tummy a little pat :) I didn't mind that much, but kissing is so different! It's just weird.

Hopefully he won't do it again! Do you know what he replied when you OH said that it's not right?

Can't believe he done it again! Hopefully it won't happen again now your hubby has had a word!

Hopefully he won't do it again! Do you know what he replied when you OH said that it's not right?

he said he did it to his daughters bump all the time!!!
ahhhh!!!

xxx

God I wouldnt even be happy if my dad did it let alone father in law :( .

that is proper freaky, I would hate that!! even my own Dad hasnt touched my bump, he probably would if I offered him a pat but I am ultra sensitive about it being touched by anyone other than OH so doubt I will be offering it up to anyone!!
Hopefully your fil has got the message, good for your hubby for standing up for you and not putting you in the awkward position of having to make a scene yourself!!

I AM REALLY FUNNY ABOUT PEOPLE TOUCHING ME TOO! i have no problems with the kids at my dance school doing it, but it is only a small bump, and feel really uncomfortable when adults assume they can pat it... especially kiss it!!! husband is in my corner, so it will be ok... just going to make sure i have a human shield every time he is around for the next 5 months!! xxx

i actually cannot believe it....
i was STOOD talking to my father in law when all of a sudden, out of the blue

HE KISSED MY BUMP AGAIN????

there were people in the beer garden of my pub, he had to bend down to do it and i was totally not expecting it... WTF....

i felt really embarrassed.

my husband and i went out for a meal last night and i was going to mention it to him, but then he brought it up...

he said his dad had seen him later in the day and told him he had kissed his future grandchild bump, and tony went mad! he told him it was weird and not to do it again because he knows i would not like it and it would have made me feel embarrassed, and it wasn't something a father in law does....

i was so relieved! and chuffed my husband knows me well enough that i would hate it!!

soooo... hopefully it wont happen again.... i actually think i will punch my father in law if he goes near my bump again!!!

xxx

im sorry but i find it really amuzing but only from the point that i would really hate someone to do tha to me to, i dont even like it when strangers keep rubbing my bump like im aladins lamp or something so know what you mean. you will have to keep a stick handy to beat him off hun lol xx

I find it funny too, I just laughed out loud, but only because it is so odd and I would hate it too! I bought a hands off the bump t-shirt just cos my MIL patted my bump without being invited too, don't know what I'd have done if people were kissing it!

Hate people touching my bump (well other than OH) would go barmy if someone kissed it, how did you not go mental at him???

That's awful!! I'm so happy for u that ur oh put him straight!!
Ive been lucky noone has touched my bump besides the kids and oh.. His mum attempted a touch yesterday (and she is ott excited!!!) and I kinda flinched away and hanged the subject without thinking lol I must have seemed so rude it's been playing on my mind! I was wondering beforehand why she hadn't spoke about baby that much ad I know she is so excited (even gave me a thank you card lol)... Odd how we react to things but kissing ur bump is way in your private space!!
I remember when I was preg before and ppl in the street think its ok to rub u (loving the phrase!!!) like aladdins lamp!! I'd never dream of doing that!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back