He looked at me :)

futuremum

Reaction score
Hello!!!

I went for my scan yesterday. The waiting time was awful!!! I had my appointment at 3.45 and was seen at 5.10. everybody else who had an appointment after me went before me and some even twice, I was starting to get annoyed but i was told it was because they needed to see the doctor, that is why they decided to put me last, lucky me as usual lol

Anyway, scan time arrived and I saw my little baby. I know it is a boy now :D and he is all fine. And he looked at the camera as if to let me know we are going to be fine, even though the father did not even bother to come or to check when I came back and when I told him it was a boy, he was a bit pissed of because he wanted a girl.

But here is a pic of my baby giving me his best smile, isn't he cute already?

Nathalie

baby20weeks1.jpg
[/img]

Ha ha that is the cutest scan!! He likes the camera doesn't he??? Mine was like that at 12 weeks, wouldn't stop looking at the camera and kept opening and closing its mouth, but at 20 weeks it decided to be shy and wouldn't look at us! Congratulations on your little boy, good to hear all is well. Big hugs and Xs to you both xx

Congratulations, ohhh ur scan pic is so cute. Cant wait till my next one, jus hope i aint waitin around as long as my last one, i was in the hospital for 3 hrs then, kept begin the Oh to go to the shop and buy me sweets, lol, like a little kid, but he wouldnt, selfish git.

bec x x

Awwww, he was saying hello! :D :D

My next scan is next Friday, hoping to get some cracking photos :)

Congratulations on your little boy!!
Nevermind the father - as long as this little bunny has a loving and patient mummy!
Good luck
Emilia xx

Bless! Your scan pic made me all emotional! He looks wonderful.

Congratulations :)

Lou

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back