OMFGGGG **cat people help?**

oh no.. cant you like scare her away, so she dont want to come back. i mean i know it sounds nasty, but then she will know you dont want her..

glitzyglamgirl said:
she may not have been injured recently but she has definitely been run over at some point

:think: To be honest I can't see that at all, my cat does that kind of thing all the time, trying to rub her bottom and head against things. She just looks really excited to be there :) awwww bless her she's so cute

HappyAlice said:
glitzyglamgirl said:
she may not have been injured recently but she has definitely been run over at some point

:think: To be honest I can't see that at all, my cat does that kind of thing all the time, trying to rub her bottom and head against things. She just looks really excited to be there :) awwww bless her she's so cute

Im not going by the vid as becks said its not really obvious in that how unbalanced she is walking, but I guess we'll never know poor little mite

GGG, you believe in famillars as well?

This is my famillar Molly who I swear doesnt leave my side and crys for me when im not here or go to the loo!

molly.jpg

But becks though what did you decide to do in the end with your new friend?

i dunno weather 2 make signs or not it goes off for little times but always comes back :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back