me and my cat have invented a new game.....

mum2A&L

Reaction score
I drop a piece of rolled up paper in the bin, and she pulls it back out again dropping it at my feet, and sits waiting for me to do it again!

Its completely random, but has me in fits of giggles!!! has cheered me up today :)

Has anyone elses pets got funny tricks / habbits?

My wee dog, loves it when my nephews are in and they have had a mix up, they then scrunch the paper bag up ands she goes mad until they throw ir for her!

2 of my cats can open doors
1 can do sliding doors the other normal doors

we had a laser pen and our cats would chase the red dot for hours, it was funny making them sprint up and down the stairs and pounce on each other lol

I am going to have to find my OH's laser pointer :) :rotfl:

How does a cat manage to open a sliding door! :shock: clever cat!!

My old cat lay on its back and opened the fridge climed in and fed the dogs! we had to get a child lock and then my old dog used to breast feed the cat.

One of my cats plays fetch and one can open closed doors, the other one just drives us mad :D

not sure if this is going to work, but no harm in trying:

I put her toy sticking out of the top of our wardrobe and set the webcam up! I laughed about it until i watched it back and took her toy down. It sounded like it hurt!! She is fine though :)

Im still trying to catch her pulling paper from the bin and record that! think i might set the web cam up on the bin and put it on motion detect :think:

my favourite game with my kittens is when we go to bed, waiting till my hubby is almost asleep, then scratching under the duvet just by his sensitive places.
2 kittens fly across the bed and wake him up
and he can't be cross with them because they're so cute :lol:

delmesgirl said:
my favourite game with my kittens is when we go to bed, waiting till my hubby is almost asleep, then scratching under the duvet just by his sensitive places.
2 kittens fly across the bed and wake him up
and he can't be cross with them because they're so cute :lol:

:rotfl:

going to have to try that one! lady keeps lying on or up against my bump, and if LO kicks lady gets all moody! its funny

That's a great video!!!Pets are so funny - all mine have got there own funny things that they do,but with 9 cats and 3 dogs among other pets I'd be here all day listing them!
I do think that my cat Marmite is the funniest of my cats though - she loves to get involved in everything thats going on.When we had some plumbing done,she went into the plumbers toolbox,and ran off with a small brass tap fitting,she loves chasing reflections and shadows,she waits for you to unwrap sweets and throw the wrappers for her,she is just so funny!!!!!She has a different nickname depending on what she is doing,for example Mrs plumber,Miss teasy weasy(hairdressing) le electrician,le checker of le catalogue packaging........ :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back