• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Omfg!!!

niknaks

Reaction score
I've just eaten a whole tub of haagen dazs pralines and cream I one sitting. No wonder Leandros measuring 2 weeks ahead. Feel like a right pig. Didn't realise I was doing it till I looked in the pot. Shivering like mad now. How shameful. :-s x

Looooool that's the one with little blobs of gooey slightly salty caramel in isn't it? I love that one.

Yeah with the pralines in it. I blame pinkyprincess. In one of her post she put something about having Bailey's haagen dasz to help with her alcohol craving and that stuck in my head. Went shop and they didnt have Bailey's so got the next best thing Lol xxx

I could do that i'n one sitting also i'n fact may go out n get some today n do just that! Don't be too hard on yourself Hun xx

Great idea, when I go shopping tonight and pick up a tub I can blame Pinky looooool.

Me tooo!! Bloody pinkyprincess..making us all do this! Note to all, the mentioning of food items such as haagen daz and ben and jerrys is forbidden from
Now onwards! Altho as well as pinky, I blame my LO,he dances when I have ice cream
Which I seem to take as an extra incentive to eat it :oooo: xx

Hold on a min I've just Bloody read this! You can't all blame your ice cream fetishes on little old me!!!

LOL It's a good thing hun. Just think of all the happy preggers woman out there and their sugar loaded unborn babies. Have to say me and ice cream have this forbidden Passion thing going on this pregnancy. During tri 1 I made oh go all the way to heathrow to get me a mcflurry as everywhere else ran out hehe xxx

could easily eat a whole tub in one sitting... pg or not haha!
Last week I bought a large bag of maltesers and a large bag of minstrels. Came back from shops and thought Id have a couple of maltesers - before I knew it the bag was finished and I was eyeing up the minstrels! Stopped myself but it was hard work!

Oooh can feel a trip to asda for ben n jerrys coming on......!
My latest craving is niknaks crisps, had two packets one after the other yesterday then felt guilty :)

I have a thing for chocolate except I deny it to myself then send OH out for it!
We were in the supermarket at the weekend and he said to me, do u want some chocolate? So I said no it's naughty! And he made me look at him all serious and goes look you say you don't want it but come after dinner everyday you'll be moaning we don't have any so just bloody pick some!

Lol I got told! And walked away with 2 bars of green and blacks :D

I have a thing for chocolate except I deny it to myself then send OH out for it!
We were in the supermarket at the weekend and he said to me, do u want some chocolate? So I said no it's naughty! And he made me look at him all serious and goes look you say you don't want it but come after dinner everyday you'll be moaning we don't have any so just bloody pick some!

Lol I got told! And walked away with 2 bars of green and blacks :D

i tried denying myself things but was the same, lol. I keep our cupboard stocked up with chocolate and crisps now and i find i dont want them as much because i know its there if i 'need' it

thinking that charamel chew chew would go down well - or cherry garcia **drools**

Hold on a min I've just Bloody read this! You can't all blame your ice cream fetishes on little old me!!!

Pinky, where's there's blame there's a claim! That means you owe us all a tub of Haagan Daaz :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back