• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Omfg!!!

mmmmmm....... icecream
i really fancy icecream with grated fresh coconut.
whats all that about?????? lol

Ooh that's a different one. Now I'm thinking bounty ice cream lol xxx

At Tesco...must....not.....buy....ice cream mwaaaahhh!

I went harvesters today for mine and oh anniversary and was really looking forward to thier rocky horror (or whatever It's called dessert) but couldn't even finish my dinner. Was so full up now really gutted. Next time we go there well probably have bubba with us hehe xxx

I went harvesters today for mine and oh anniversary and was really looking forward to thier rocky horror (or whatever It's called dessert) but couldn't even finish my dinner. Was so full up now really gutted. Next time we go there well probably have bubba with us hehe xxx

OH MY GODDDD ROCKY HORRORS!!!! I go past a Harvister on the bus home from work.....

I love them. So tempted to go there one day and just order that. I love harvesters hehe xxx

Didn't buy ice cream in the end. Mainly coz I overdid it yesterday and nearly stretched my length whilst shopping :blush: Tesco was hellish last night.

You should send oh to go get some. Make the most of it now. Hehe xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back