OMFG came out of woolies today to find.......

rhian85

Reaction score
that there had been a stabbing :shock: :shock:

me, OH and LO walked out of woolies at 3PM to find crowds of people and loads odf police - a young lad had walked over to another young lad and stabbed him in the back - thankfully i dont hink it was serious as he walked with help to the ambulance but fuck me...im so shocked it was right in the middle of town in daylight :shock: :shock: :shock:

we are only a very small city here in bangor north wales but i have never seen this before....but then i have just heard ther was a stabbing on saturday night as well....what kind of world do we live in now??????

so glad im moving out of town to a little village very soon dont want my LO growing up around this :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

me and a colleague of mine (on separate occasions) were threatened with guns in the middle of birmingham.

you'd think that's understandable being birmingham but mine was on a friday lunchtime at 1pm.. luckily I got away.

she was forced into her car by gunpoint and had to drive a guy around for an afternoon and go into banks holding his hand and drawing out all her cash. that was in the middle of the day too, in a busy place.

what annoyed us both the most was that passers by could see we were in trouble, and turned a blind eye! i wouldn't expect them to step in and help but no one even called the police!

OMG! I've seen people in hull get beat up but never anything like that :shock:

jeepers creepers - i've lived in the so called 'hot spot' of the troubles /mini war in ireland and never witnessed anything like that :shock: :shock:

We moved away from London because we saw a gang fight and this lad get stabbed.
I was only about 8 or 9 at the time and I remember looking out of the window and watching it all. The lad that got stabbed had a bright yellow jacket so it showed it up more.

Luckily I've never seen anything like this :?

My bro saw someone die in town on a Sat night from being punched in the head :(

About 2 years ago I was walking into town to the bus station and as I got nearer I could see a crowd of people looking up at the multi story car park which is opposite the station, I wasn't paying to much attention because I was on my way to catch a coach to meet my brother out of the big bro house so I was too excited about that and the wrap party to concentrate on anything else.....anyway trailing off there, when I got to the crowd I asked this lad what was going on and he said look and pointed so I looked and this bloke was dead on the floor, he had jumped off the multi story car park roof and landed on the main path. If I hadn't of been in a world of my own I would have seen the whole thing :shock:

No matter how terrible all these are...and i agree they really are :(

I cant say it shocks me...only last week a girl that i know's boyfriend got stabbed and not so long ago I saw a guy very nearly killed and heard all the sound effects :puke: outside my work (good job im not there anymore really)

What is the world coming too :cry: I really dont want to bring my daughter up thinking this is normal :talkhand:

Bad thing is..it aint gonna get any better..some people could just do with vanishing off the face of the earth :x

Sorry for the rant its just a subject very close to my heart lol :roll: :moon:

Vickyleigh said:
I wasn't paying to much attention because I was on my way to catch a coach to meet my brother out of the big bro house so I was too excited about that and the wrap party to concentrate on anything else...

Who's your brother Vickyleigh? :D

Snuggle said:
Vickyleigh said:
I wasn't paying to much attention because I was on my way to catch a coach to meet my brother out of the big bro house so I was too excited about that and the wrap party to concentrate on anything else...

His name is Tommy he was only in Teen big brother not the main big brother.
I did get to go to the house (I was star struck by the house alone lol) and it's really really tiny in real life

cool vicky :)

i havnt witnessed anything as yet and dont wanna get caught up in nothing neither.

In the last 12 months...

stabbing one street away from me
murder 4 streets away from me
serious attack on a customer at work that I ended up going to crown court to give evidence over, and they tried to intimidate me before the court date .. 8)
Had threatening phone calls at work telling me they were going to attack me when I was locking up.
DS been mugged and punched in the face
been sworn at god knows how many times at work - especially by the kids who like to use our carpark to drink in :?
been hit with a pool cue by some guy at work - luckily he was pretty drunk so not v hard or accurate - his wife likes to start fights with men and had to step inbetween her and male barstaff as she threatened them (won't have a go at a woman cos she knows they'll hit back)
had another guy threaten to hit me for taking his drink off him - at 11.50 at night (think I was quite reasonable :D ) until someone asked if he knew who my husband was, at which point he apologised and left :wink:

this is why we talk about emigrating to a remote island somewhere :roll:

Vickyleigh said:
Snuggle said:
Vickyleigh said:

I did get to go to the house (I was star struck by the house alone lol) and it's really really tiny in real life

THE tommy? :wink:

Not that I'm a huge big brother fan and even watched the teen one or anything.... :oops:

libs said:
Vickyleigh said:
Snuggle said:
Vickyleigh said:

THE tommy? :wink:

Not that I'm a huge big brother fan and even watched the teen one or anything.... :oops:

Yeah the one that did the deed :oops: :oops:

This is him in the diary room
normal_Teen%20Big%20Brother%20-%20The%20Experiment%20-%20programme%203-%2014.jpg

see I was avoiding saying that :rotfl: I was being discreet

He was v entertaining :D

i know its terrible i cant believe we live in such a crappy place :cry: :cry: :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back