how very rude of me..

Krystal

Reaction score
This is my confession.. i'm afraid i've been an utter biatch,

I was in town today and was stood with pram in a queue for birthdays, the woman at till said.. next customer please so off i went to toddle when this woman who was behind me in queue walked straight past and up to the till.. :x so i said, AHEM.. excuse me but i think you'll find i'll be using that till and you'll be going back in the queue. :roll: she said well aren't you gonna use the other one (other till was gonna be free in like 20 seconds) Well no actually i'm not gonna use that one. So off she toddles back to queue and i walk past her to the till but i clip her ankle with my pram :oops: Not on purpose although i felt a bit smug cos i though.. yerr serves you right.. ner ner.
well now I feel guilty, so i spent rest of day in town smiling at everyone, i sat at bus stop and talked to this lil old woman about her day and chrimbo and was extra nice to everyone i came into contact with.

Do you think Santa will bring me pressies still since I was so naughty :?

Looks like you're in for a lump of coal this year, young lady!

errmm, no! she tried to queue jump so sod her. She deserves everything her and her queue jumping ankles get :rotfl:

:shakehead: i know, thats what I thought about her jumping q.. silly mare. BUt i feel daft cos other one was free in like 20 seconds. but it was a principle thing!!! :lol:

:rotfl: rightly so. it isnt the point if the otehr was nearly free. you were next in the que, so you were first for the till.

good on you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back