My 7yr old just went missing

I'm sorry you had to go through that, must have been so horrible and scary!

He's home safe now though and that is what matters :hug: :hug:

When Callum was 6 he decided one bank holiday at 6a.m (whilst we were in bed thinking he was fast asleep) that he was going to the shop as he thought he would know the way. He had 50p from the tooth fairy and wanted some sweets. He got up and dressed and let himself out of the patio door. We didn't know anything about it until an off-duty police lady knocked on the door and brought him home. It scared the life out of me knowing what could have happened

Oh my goodness im sorry you had to go through that but im sure glad the children are ok and home safe.

OMG hun!! :shock: I can only imagine how worried sick you were. So glad he is home safe and well :hug: :hug:

..............I did the same thing when I was about 6. My mum said I could go round the corner to see my friend, but she wasn't in. So I went to another firends quite a distance from my house. Because it was summer I had no idea of the time and was gone for hours. They had all the neighbours and the police out looking for me. It was even in our local paper :oops: :oops:
All I remember was my Dad hugging me and crying (bless him!) I was grounded for months, my mum wouldn't let me leave her side!

aaww, bloody nora! That sounds totally terrifying, i wouldve been in bits :shock: Poor you :hug: And that woman who let the kids out sounds like a complete divvy :x My ex - SIL was the same. She used to let her kids go out and play and thought i was really overprotective for not letting Beth go even though she was 4!!

My MIL and FIL lost Beth a few times in shops before..........and the thing that REALLY p*ssed me off about that was that far from being worried or scared, when they brought her home they used to make a big joke out of it :shock: :x They thought it was funny and 'cheeky' that she would run away, and when i asked why they hadnt kept an eye on her, it always turned out that they were bloody talking to someone.

She wouldnt run off now, but i had to stop them going shopping when they had her. I was a mess the whole time they were 'looking after' her :cry: What could happen just doesnt bear thinking about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back