*****Olive's Super Exciting Labour Thread!!!!!*****

Big hugs sweetie. Dancing round like an eejit worked for me :) xx

Aww olive I'm sure it will all get started soon enough :( OH has just left me too and i feel all emotional and lonely. Big hugs hun xxxxxxxx

:hugs: I'm sorry things aren't moving forward quickly honey - I hope it all picks up pace soon x

Ah no, don't be sad at least u can get some rest! I know when I stayed in hops earlier on in pregnancy wasn't nice to see oh and mum go when visiting time finished but at least u have wifi & us :D. Did you bounce for long :)? X

Last edited:
I had a serious melt down when oh got sent home! It's horrible! But if u can do some bouncing and then try bad get some rest. Xxxxxx

Hello you :wave:

It will all be worth it in the end sweetheart - just think positive, say a little prayer and hopefully your wee man will be here in no time! Thinking of you, all the luck and love in the world! x

Good luck Hun, your little one will be here before you know it. Big hugs xx

Aw bless you, all this waiting around :(

Sounds like you are moving to the next stage. The examinations are pretty crap eh? I haven't posted about it before as I knew a few if you were being induced but for me, the examinations were killers...quite a shock with the first one but the third one for me included a good stretch and 1.5 hours later my little man had arrived. I really hope it gets moving for you soon :hugs: xxx

Cramps gone :wall: Had bp taken about half 3 and still high. Doc comes round about 9 I think. Dreading it. Hating the examinations. Come on lo help me out! :roll: Hope he's ok.

Sorry ladies. I'm such a whinge bag!

X

Home straight now hun, chin up sweetie. Won't be long xxx

You're doing so well hun. I'd be going mad by now :oooo: chin up xxx

Aw bless you FX it's quick from herein xxx

Cramps gone :wall: Had bp taken about half 3 and still high. Doc comes round about 9 I think. Dreading it. Hating the examinations. Come on lo help me out! :roll: Hope he's ok.

Sorry ladies. I'm such a whinge bag!

X

Really feel for you with the examinations :( I'm already dreading my next one again later on! Big hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

They should be coming round with the breakfast now. Get some weetabix in ya give baby some energy to fly out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back