Old thread!!!!!! Ignore it please! Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey ladies heres mrsmc's test from today, and hopefully Ive got them right Mrsmc the last two days too!!

Congrats Mrsmc Id say your having a baby!!! xxxx

Attachments

• Mrsmc 17.7.10.jpg
    Mrsmc 17.7.10.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 21
  • Mrsmc test Today.....jpg
    Mrsmc test Today.....jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Mrsmc test Today.jpg
    Mrsmc test Today.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 15
I am so happy but scared he he
Told OH he's suggested doing cb digi fmu tomorrow and then another a week later to see if weeks change

Id say thats a good idea Mrsmc thats what we will prob do too but cbd not here till monday now as nothing this morning so might have to get out and buy one but again Im so scared of getting one and because mine are faint anyway a CBD saying NOT PREGNANT!
Arghhhhhhhhhh fast forward 3 months please!! lol xxx

He he fast forward 9 months when hopefully we'll have babies in our arms

Good idea Mrsmc...although I have to say I am soooo looking forward to being pregnant, bump and at this very moment can even say bring on the Msickness! lol Ahhhh everything crossed this is it for us!!

xxx

omg MrsMc am so pleased for you that is a positive no two ways about it! Wilma good luck fingers crossed for you too xxx

Ha yeah Mrsmc love it....and thanks Gemini.....pretty confident this is it just hoping they keep getting darker soon! xxx

congrats lovely your pregnant so so pleased you, and you have your holiday to look forward to as well
sending you lots of stickness xxxx

hehe good on you for waiting lovely!! cant wait till the morning now!! xx

Deffo BFP's MrsMc, i am so so pleased for you xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member