Ok..

jld123

Reaction score
So my partner and I finally admitted it wasnt working and he moved out just before the weekend. Its hard and im devastated and so is he but right now, its just not working.

He has the baby every other night, as he is back at his parents so obviously we see her an equal amount.

but my god is it lonely and quiet on his nights :(

Its hard hun maybe the time apart will allow you both to reflect on things you never know you two might end up getting back together slowly and loving it if thats what you want? x

I had a break from my partner and he was so attentive for 3 weeks when I lived apart from him. Soon stopped though :( But it was nice to be treated differently for a while x

I understand where your coming from thou your situation is diffrent my babys daddy cheated on me but when i asked if he will have her overnight for me he said no because he does not wanna loose sleep it will get easyer in time hun x

well you are being so so strong.
I know its lonely i feel lonely sometimes as im a single mom and when chloes asleep and im on my own i find it hard filling the time.
Just try to use that time positivitly like atleast your getting a good nights sleep. I would be painting my nails, doing my hair, havin a bath, all the things i never get chance to do. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back