ok..

jld123

Reaction score
So my partner and I finally admitted it wasnt working and he moved out just before the weekend. Its hard and im devastated and so is he but right now, its just not working.

He has the baby every other night, as he is back at his parents so obviously we see her an equal amount.

but my god is it lonely and quiet on his nights :(

oh sweetie!!! big hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 it will get easier but its all so ra now and a change from habits ...we're all here for you...... just make sure you stay amicable for LO! but such big higs and loves sending your way!!!!!!!!!!!1 xx

aww massive hugs hun, :( must be so hard. maybe u cud plan stuff for ur evening 'off' , housework , ironing, dvd, girls round? lots you could be doing until you get used to it? xxx

Sorry to hear this it must be so hard, try & make the most of your days off. Plan things, get some friends round, go late night shopping. Try & make these days something to look forward to.

:)

Massive :hugs: Hun i know exactly how you feel as mine moved out today xx

thanks girls, i feel alot better about it. we are on such great terms as towards the end of the relationship we were more like friends. and im actually enjoying the alone time now.

we went shopping together to get the baby some things for her room (his treat) and he agreed to carry on paying half the rent etc to help me out. I must admit, i picked a good man to have a baby with wheather we are or arent together.

the flat is spotless, all the washing is done, baby is fed bathed and in bed & im having a glass of wine. this isnt so bad :) x

ZMD sorry to hear that, I hope that you can see the benefits of it as quick as i have :) xxxxxxxx

Big hugs Hun. You sound like you're doing well though!
X

Big hugs Hun you sound like your coping really well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back