bumped into my first pg wellwisher since m.c

lauramumof2

Reaction score
I knew it would come but it still threw me for 6 today. We had been to get blood taken at the hospital to make sure my hcg was coming down then went shopping. When we were in homebase we bumped into this girl I know at the tills, she was wishing us well and telling her dad we were having a baby. She is also pg and was showing me her bump saying we would have to be comparing bumps.

I was rooted to the ground, I couldnt speak I just looked and dh then smiled at her and mumbled something then she went. My legs nearly gave way and I thought I was going to faint, you know when it goes that quiet way.

So i was howling going to the car.

Is it going to be like this everytime I meet someone? What if I am on my own with the kids? :cry:

I am so sorry for you it must have been awful, when i MC i bumped into one of the girls i knew froms school the day after i had gone through the D&C. In the middle of the co-op she shouted out that she was also PG and she couldn't believe that i was expecting too, wishing me well and getting excited for the both of us.
I then had to explain that i had MC'd and it was all over for me, she didn't know what to say to me and in fact i felt for her aswell she quickly left and i was left in the middle of the local co-op sobbing.

Its hard as ever after you have told everyone you are expecting and then to tell everyone whats happened, but it does get easier i assure you, its just the coming to terms with everything and making other people aware that hurts.
Thinking of you :hug:

it is hard hun it really is but it will get easier i promise you always here if you ever need anything but in mean time sending hugs :hug: :hug:

hun i cant even begin to imagine how hard that was,
it sounds like you dealt with it really well- i'm sure
you'll cope fine if youron your own and the same happens.
us women have these coping mechanisms don't we!!
sending lots of hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
i know it must have thrown you i hope your feeling ok xx

That is hard hon, i knoow something similar happeed to me, a friend was preggo and she asked how it was going so i said blankly its not, she asked what happened and i said i mc i felt so small!

I hope you feel better soon hon, don't worry things will get easier... Eventually :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back