• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OK - progress *updated again pg 4*

Christina1979

Reaction score
5 days overdue

All of last night I had period pains which were bad enough to wake me every 45mins or so. It is still going on this morning and I am really trying not to get my hopes up...

...I spent most of last week thinking I was in early labour and it was so frstruating everytime things stopped.

I guess the fact that I'm writing this means my hopes are already raised - oh well, time will tell :roll:

Hopefully this is it for you hun, try not to get uptight about it, the more you are relaxed the more it will happen. Easier said than done I know!!

dust-3.gif
dust-2.gif

Sending labour sparkles your way
i hope your baby makes an apperance soon hunny

sarah :hug:

I hope this means the real thing is happening. It's so hard to tell between the real thing and the false alarms :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: it must be so hard waiting when you go over your EDD. I hope things start up for you really really soon!!

hope things start for you soon
won't be long now hunx

OK - pains have lessened a bit and I have just had my show....

.....who knows :think:

I hope its not too much longer for you. :pray:

Fingers crossed this is it for you. :pray:

Show must be a good sign...

Oooh it certainly sounds like things are moving forward even if it's not real labour. Can't be long for you now :cheer:

Yep pains getting a bit worse now...

I called the hosp and they said it sounds like labour and to rest and take some paracetamol and to call back at anytime.

Have been for a walk, had a bath, bounced on ball and eating and drinking little bits inbetween.

So things are progressing well - lets hope it continues this way :pray: :pray:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

The race is on now - FOUR babies on their way today/tomorrow!!! Yey!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back