• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Oh woe is me

:( I am soooo miserable at the moment, I've started being sick and I'm still bloody knackered. Damien is cutting another tooth and is being miserable and crying alot the poor thing. I wanna go into hibernation :cry:
I'm feeling so sorry for myself and poor DF is having to do everything round the house when he gets in from work coz I just can't hack it. I'm on a diet of toast with marmite, tea and iced water, I can't stand washing up or dirty dishes - it's that bad that I walked into the kitchen yesterday, saw a dirty plate and was sick :roll: .
I forgot how rubbish the first trimester is. I am NEVER having anymore children. And if I get broody at some point after this baby, show me this message and remind how much I wanted to scurry away into a cave! :lol:

Sorry for moaning, DF is sick of listening to me telling him about how crap I feel though, poor bloke :hug:

Oh no Sami, I hope you feel better soon you poor thing :hug:

And you can guarantee that you'll forget, just like the pain of giving birth gets forgotten.

Send some of those sicky vibes my way...I'll have them. I've never gotten to that stage before.

Charm X

This is only my second time this far, I've always lost between 5/6 weeks so I'm really feeling hopeful now. Sending you lots of sticky vibes, although they might come with horrid morning sickness! :lol:
Hope your feeling okie xxx

Aw hun Im sorry, crap isnt it. Just try to think positivly, your nearly 2 months on, so you only have one month to get through then your out of the first trimester!

Is it possible for you mum or someone to have Damien for your a couple of afternoons a week for a while so you can have some time to relax, and just get some rest?

No my mum works lunchtime onwards till late evening, and my dad only does playtime, he doesn't do bottles coz he says he always messes up Damien's milk, which is fair enough, it's wierd milk. I fell asleep with Damien yesterday afternoon on the sofa at my mums house, all I had done was walk down to the docs with Damien, then driven into the city and taken some contact lenses back, and I was ready to go to bed!

Bring on week 13! Only 6 weeks to go!

It's rubbish ain't it hun, it's why I haven't been here much either, I just curl up on the sofa and watch Damien play :oops:
Hope you feel better soon too Rach :hug:

It will pass hon and the time will go a lot quicker now you've got another LO to look after. You'll find yourself concentrating on him and suddenly realise another week has gone. Up to week 9 was the worst for me, then my symptoms cleared up (apart from feeling a bit more tired).

I totally sympathise with you hun. Hope your feeling better soon! :D

hope you start feeling alot better soon hun!!!

sarahxxx

Oh no Sami, I hope you don't have it as bad as last time. I have been sick today for the first time in ages and it bought back just how bad the first 4 months were. I can't imagine having it and a baby. Its good you can eat marmite and toast though and i found ice pops were quite good too. I hope it passes quickly for you :hug:

Ohhh Sami you poor thing :(

Sorry I wasn't about last week. Didn't realise you were feeling a bit rubbish.

Hope to see you some time this week xxx

know that miserable tired feeling...Ity makes me laugh how people say you'll only be puking for another month like its nearly over LOL

Tc and rest when you can

Awww thanks girls :hug:
Still feeling a bit rubbish, but OH is being a star :) helping me as much as he can and feeding Damien coz I stand the smell of his jars! Can't wait till second trimester now when I'll hopefully feel better! xx

:hug:not long for 2nd tri now sami hun xxxx

I need to change my ticker still - I'm nearly a week behind that, how rubbish, so just over 5 weeks to go still till second tri. I'll be right behind you though Rach :lol:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sorry I need a moan :( Started bleeding and cramping Tuesday night, still cramping now and bleeding a tiny bit and now I've come down with a bad cold or something and Mark won't/can't come home from work to look after Damien. I want a hot flu drink and to sink back into my bed, but Damien is patting my legs and shouting at me as I type. Poor kid must be so fed up with having a poorly mumma.
Got my scan tomorrow. I'm not as worried about m/c as I've seen the heartbeat already and there is only a tiny chance of m/c now, I'm more worried it's my cervix showing it's weakness signs already :(

I should be enjoying this pregnancy as it's definately my last, but I just can't. I'm sorry to whinge, I dunno who else to talk to :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back