Hi I'm new!

Warley

Reaction score
Hiya! :wave:

Have been reading the forum for a while and have finally got round to joining.

Not having the best of times continually feeling sick, and being sick if I go near a loo - it just looks so inviting!! :puke:

I am just 10 weeks which seems to be the worst as I look pale, fat, tired and miserable with no bump! So I am trying to keep it a secret, but can't bear the thought of people saying "god she looks rough"! How long do people leave it before they tell people? I must admit I am having a hard job keeping it to myself!

Thanks guys
X

:wave: Hello and welcome!

I pretty much told everyone as soon as I found out, at work only my boss knows :)

Hiya, congrats on your pregnancy. I told the both the parents on confirmation but waited till the 12 weeks scan to tell anyone else.

hi and welcome.

weve told every one including every one at work including customers. Just no good with secrets

Hi and Welcome :wave:

I am in the same boat as you... I am trying to keep it a secret until 12 weeks but I am sure that everyone at work is going to realise soon... I have put on weight, I was on a diet before finding out I was pregnant amd am now eating loads, I've stopped drinking tea and coffee.. I am unbelievably tired and look like rubbish...

It's only a matter of time before some of them guess!

It is totally up to you when you share your news... you only have a couple of weeks to wait though if you're not ready yet!

Good Luck :)

Im no good with secrets either, I was just 5 weeks when i found out i was pregnant and by the end of that week all my friends, family and work knew! Ciuldnt help myslef :lol:

Tiggy xxx

hiya hun gone grats to ya i told every1 wen i knew its just hard to keep it to ur self. but im feeling rather fat and horrible im only 10 weeks and have already put on half a stones how embrassing. well all da best love jade xXx

Hello and welcome to the forum :wave:

I think it is up to you to decided when is the best time to tell everyone. Personally we told our families as soon as we found out.

Hope you are feeling better soon, I'm not too bad at the mo, just unbelievebly tired.

Hiya congratulations :hug:

hi warley :wave:
where in north west are u from?

I told half the planet as soon as I knew at 5 weeks! The positive happy talk around me keeps my mood up and if something did go wrong I know I'd get plenty of support.

Sorry you're feeling so ill, when did the morning sickness start? I'm heading into week 7 and haven't had any.

hiya warley, congrats!

i told my family and close friends about 2 weeks after i found out, i was gona wait to tell everyone else til 12 weeks but it poroved too hard, plus parents and OH were telling ppl left right and centre! lol ive had so many blushes cos ppl ave congratulated me and i had no idea they knew!

hi n welcome!
we are waiting till 12 weeks to tell people just incase. a couple of our close friends know already though.

:wave: Congrats - have a healthy and happy pregnancy

Hi warley :wave:
Welcome and congratulations on your pregnancy :dance:
Is it your first? Like most others, everyone seems to know now :D

excellent welcome to the forum and goodluck with your pregnancy :) :hug: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back