Still so sick.....

ASD123456

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

I'm fed up today. I'm still suffering really badly with MS, to the point of being sick at least once in the morning and usually again at another time of the day. It is RUBBISH! Luckily my boss knows so I can manage it at work but it is very hard to concentrate on anything when you feel sick all of the time.

How are you all feeling?

Just a little moan as it is making me really miserable today.

A x

Hey Hon,

I had my worst week ever of morning sickness during week 12 and beginning of week 13. I was thinking OMG this is never going a way, but by end of week 13 I was feeling a lot better and by week 15 I was surging with energy and no sickness at all. I am still really cautious in the mornings not to leave myself with an empty stomache before my commute but feel great compared to a few weeks ago.

I hope this is nearly the end of it for you. You have all of my sympathy :hug:

Becs xx

Thanks Becs.

Hopefully it is on it's way out now, the only problem is I'm guessing they'll put me back two weeks at my scan on Friday so I'll have a few more weeks ahead of me, booooo!

It's a sneaky thing MS, it went away for a a few days last week so I thought it might have disspaeared but it has come back with avengance. Roll on second tri!

A x

im 19 weeks and still being sick in the morning, just once though so its not as bad as it was when i was in first tri. i can cope with it cause i know once its done i,l be ok for the rest of the day.

well im 7 weeks in some places and 8 in others and so far i've not been sick, felt a bit rough here and there and felt like i could actually be sick but nothing so far.. People have said to me that because i have made it this far without ms chances are now that i wont get it.. Is that right, have i missed it?? and people are already daying im gonna have a boy due to the lack of the dreaded ms.... how true is that??

my feelings of nausea seem to get triggered by car travel, my commute has turned into the ride from hell. Haven't actually thrown up yet (9 weeks today) so hopefully i wont.

Sandi

PS one of the people i know who had the worst morning sickenss ever (i.e. all 9 months and had to be hospitalised for dehydration) had a boy so not true about m/s going with sex.

Oh well i dont mind its just people have it in there head that i am, how do they know eh??

When did your journey turn into the journey from hell?

I'm feeling really sorry for myself lately because I'm so fed up of feeling sick, nice to know I'm not alone. I havent actually been sick at all, but the nausea is almost constant. My mum doesnt help when she tells me how rough I look :x I suppose I should feel lucky because I'm not actaully being sick, but I dont. It's strange for me really because I've got a really strong stomach, nothing makes me feel sick usually, even if I eat something thats bad (not that I do that on purpose, but you know what I mean). It doesnt look like it's going to ease off by xmas either which I'm gutted about, that means I cant enjoy all the nice food :wall: My mum felt sick up until about 4 months with me and my best friend felt sick up until 5 months, which isnt reasuring :(

Sunshine_gal you will be so lucky if you don't get it, it is dreadful. I wish I was like you, I think I was getting sick around 5 weeks and it has just elevated from there.

Some people have told me that if you have a horrible first tri, then you should have a good second tri. I amreally praying for this!!!!

A x

Hi

Iv been feeling fine for that past week but my oh made fajitas last night and when I went in to the kitchen this morning the smell hit me and I thought I was goin to be sick everywhere! Iv managed to keep it in but the nausea iv got is the worst so far! Im so hungry but cant actually face eating anything! Hope it passes soon, have my christmas dinner all planned and really looking forward to stuffing my face!!

When did your journey turn into the journey from hell?

it started about a week /10 days or so ago in the evenings and about 3 days ago for the mornings as well.

Sandi

well lets hope i just stay like this then, my mate is preggers at the mo she's about 6 months now tho and she's had nothing at all, well appart from feeling a little sick but then she knows thats because she needs to eat something and then shes fine again...

I had a horrible 1st tri and most of 2nd tri too

I am still being sick :( some people aren't so bad and some people get really ill :(

Just keep eating what you can

My poor sister in law was still :puke: until the day she went into labour with her little boy. My other sister in law also had a boy and had to be hospitalised twice for dehydration. So I don't think the boy thing is true, mind you with both of them being so sick maybe it's a family thing?

I am just constantly queasy all the time, no throwing up, but my stomach is never happy anymore. I am NOT looking forward to Christmas dinner at this rate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back