Oh no not again please!

Wishing you all the best for the scan tomorrow. Take care, F X :hug:

Just wanted to give you these :hug: :hug: and say good luck for tomorrow
xxx

Thinking of you sweetie, let us know how things go :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hey ladies,

well I have not long got back fron the hospital, and I am pleased to say I am staying, we saw a heartbeat :cheer: I was so shocked I burst into tears, we have been expecting the worst since Tuesday I really didnt think we would of got anything else.

But I have a big fat 6cm cyst next to my womb as well and that has to be monitored, they think that has caused the bleeding and why I am getting more than the expected pain down that side, I have another scan on the 30th to check both the baby and the cyst. Baby should be ok aparently now I have seen a heartbeat I am over the first hurdle and the cyst should not do anything to effect it but it may cause me discomfort and/or pain at times. If the cyst is still there in 6 weeks I will be having it removed aparently BUT I want to see if there is any risk to baby before I agree to that.

Thankyou girls I would not of got through the last few days without you now praying that the babys heart keeps beating :pray:

aww well thats great news :cheer: here is to the cyst gonig down :pray:

Phew, I'm so glad to hear that everything went well for you!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Melissa

awww i'm so happy for you! :hug:
Make sure you go straight back to hospital if your cyst becomes more painful, it hurts like hell if it bursts and you could be at risk of blood poisening (this happened to me when i was 16- not whilst i was preggers though), blood poisening would be a bigger danger to the baby than them using key hole surgery to remove it.

Hope you don't have any more scares :pray:

Have been patiently waiting for you to post with news and Im absolutely delighted for you!!

You must be absolutely over the moon that baby bean is ok.....

Huge :hug: :hug: :hug:

So glad bean is ok hun and hope they can remove the cyst safely :hug: :hug: :hug:

Phew what a relief! So pleased to hear little bean is ok! :cheer:

:cheer: :cheer: Glad scan went well, have been thinking about you. Take care and hope the cyst sorts itself out soon x

All I can say is, yay!!! :hug: Good luck with the cyst x

Phew so relieved for you xxxx

Keep and eye on yourself though and get to the hospital at the hint of pain or a problem though xxxx

cyclura said:
Hey ladies,

But I have a big fat 6cm cyst next to my womb as well and that has to be monitored, they think that has caused the bleeding and why I am getting more than the expected pain down that side, I have another scan on the 30th to check both the baby and the cyst. Baby should be ok aparently now I have seen a heartbeat I am over the first hurdle and the cyst should not do anything to effect it but it may cause me discomfort and/or pain at times. If the cyst is still there in 6 weeks I will be having it removed aparently BUT I want to see if there is any risk to baby before I agree to that.

:

I've got a beautifull 12 month old, but when i was 10 weeks pregnant with her i had a 4 inch cyst on my ovary. We were told we migh lose her if the cyst burst and there was talk of removing it. But in the end everything was ok.

Make sure you take it easy :)

Oh hun i know what you have been going through (with the bleeding i mean as ive had this almost every week from i was 5 weeks pregnant and im now 12wks 1day) but im so happy you have heard the heart beat and saw the baby congratulaions.

Take good care :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thankyou ladies :hug: :hug: :hug:

I am taking it as easy as possible and tbh my work has been great as well so I couldnt be in better job.

I have another scan in just over a week to check the heartbeat again and the cyst so we can see how it goes from there, If all is ok I will have 2 more two weekly scans and then we can start to relax a bit, I suppose I should look on the bright side my little bean is healthy I am healthy and I am getting monitored regular so I will try to relax a bit now :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back