Flippin Useless!!

mikid

Reaction score
sorry ladies, but first timer here and have had the right run around from my doctors surgery.

Went to see gp at 6 weeks following bfp who was a waste of space just said ok, i'll send a letter to the hospital and they'll be in touch to make appointment.

Finally appointment came around on tues, had scan and bloods etc (all good!) and they told me i should have already seen my community midwife, contact gp again to arrange.

Comtacted gp, they told me to ring a different hospital, they told me to ring my gp ARGH!!

Back in touch with gp, turns out doc should have told me to book miwife appointment on my way out of the surgery that 1st visit so now receptionist trying to sort out an appointment i should have had over 3 weeks ago before going to the hospital.

Has anyone else experienced anything quite like it? I can't believe the rigmarole! I suppose if i'd have known i could have made sure all those things happened but being my first pregnancy relied on the (useless) doctor to guide me through what should happen.

Just needed a rant, sorry ;) x

i havent personally had a problem but i know some ladies have had the same sort of problems with misssed communications between doctors x

Ahh no!! nightmare - sounds like your nearly sorted now tho, I think they see so many people, they must forget stuff X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back