Im going to be a first time mummy!

Shelly68

Reaction score
Just found out that I am approximately 5 weeks pregnant. Had an appointment with my local GP today and have another appointment with the midwife next Friday. I am so excited. I have been lucky enough to fall pregnant the first month of trying to conceive. Feel a little concerned due my age but GP seemed to think that 37 was nothing to be concerned about so at least he put my mind at rest!

Congratulations Shelly, welcome to the forum!!

I too have just found out I'm pg (on New Years Day!!) after ttc for 6 months, I think we're about a day apart!!! I had my midwife appointment yesterday, and she wasn't concerned about the fact that I am 35 either.

Welcome.

CONGRATULATIONS Shelley!!!!!!!!!!! & welcome to the forum...
Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

Love Davinia.xx

Hi,

congratulations on your pregnancy........wishing you a happy, healthy 9 months!!!

Amy xx

Hiya Shelley,
I too am 37 and 5 weeks pregnant!
I haven't been able to see my doctor yet or a midwife so will be grateful to hear how you get on. I don't know what to expect.
My calculations show that the baby is due on September 5th - fingers crossed I get that far. Good luck to you and I hope you have a safe and happy pregnancy.
Take care, S

congratulations and welcome xxxxx

Hi Shelley

Congratulations on pregnancy and so quick too! :D Hope all goes well and remember that if you have any questions (whether you might think they're stupid or not!) just log on and ask people on here. Everyone has been great for me and i'm on baby number 2 so should really know better!

Tan x

Congrats!!

I am 38 and 8 weeks 2 days or something like that.

Hope it all goes smoothly for you. :D

congratulations... hope you enjoy the next 9 months.

x

Hi Everyone,

CONGRATS!!!!!! to all who have just found out there pregnant, what fantastic new years presents!!!!

Hope you all have a happy and healthy 9mths...

I to am a first time mum, and have found this forum to be FANTASTIC!!!
Every1 is really nice!

Take care all

Love imi

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member