Oh no, I just watched...

Zal88

Reaction score
Baby Days, for the first time. Why oh why did I do that so early on, I feel emotional and a bit scared now :shock:

I am so happy to be pregnant and can not wait to hold my baby, and I know the pain will be totally worth it, but I need to work on my rubbish pain threshold lol

I watched One Born Every Minute over the weekend and was hysterical when I saw one of the women give birth! I'm not sure if it's because I'm really scared, because I can't believe that's really going to happen to me, or because I'm just so thrilled to be pregnant!

I blame the hormones. It will all be totally worth it. Maybe best to steer clear of these types of programs for now though!

x

Baby Days, for the first time. Why oh why did I do that so early on, I feel emotional and a bit scared now :shock:

I am so happy to be pregnant and can not wait to hold my baby, and I know the pain will be totally worth it, but I need to work on my rubbish pain threshold lol

Haha, don't worry about the pain threshold thing. I'm the worlds biggest wuss, and if I can cope with just gas and air, anyone can, lol!!

You just take the pain as it comes - there's something primal in us all that lets us cope, and usually, when you get to the point here you really feel like you can take no more, your baby's about to be born :)

For what it's worth, I had a ventouse delivery with episiotomy and a syntocin drip just with gas and air, but i didnt even have that rght at the end, they wouldnt let me bevause it wa making me sleepy. The injection in the foof fr the episiotomy was the worst bit but even that was over in seconds x

I know I have to avoid these tv shows otherwise I'll freak out everyday haha. I blame hormones too it was very emotional but I can't wait to hold my baby, time is not moving but 10 weeks on Thursday hopefully!

I'm a OBEM addict!! All I will say is every labour is different, I've had 3 babies and not one was remotely similar. The best piece of advice I can give is not to panic!! Never panic, once you panic you lose the ability to focus and breathe through the pain. Just remember what's happening is normal and billions of women have done it before, and it doesn't last forever. With every contraction your closer to holding your .ba y xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back