• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Oh I am so bloody obsessed!

Laura78

Reaction score
Yip, as this thread suggests, I think I seriously need my head checked! As if the constant exhaustion, feelin sick, tender boobs, constipation and emotional rollercoaster weren't signs enough that I'm def pregnant, I felt the need to waste £10 on a clear blue digital test on the way home from work today.....just to know that the sign had moved from 1-2 weeks, up to 3+ weeks. The sooner I get to my 12 week scan the better....then maybe my POAS obsession will disappear! Why do we do this to ourselves?! Constant worrying is no good for ickle baby!
Hope you're all feeling well today :)

Hi : )
You are not on your own I was bad enough to get three tests for my 1-2 then 2-3 then 3+ so your not on your own hun
All will be fine ill be 11 weeks on Friday and despite how slow it seems to go time does fly : ) best of luck to you x

I know how you feel I did 2 tests and had to get the doctor to do a blood test as I was in totaly denial. I am five weeks and am on tender hooks waiting for the scan. I wish I could speed things up too, but apart form really sore breasts and emotional I have been lucky. Hope all goes well with the scan and that you feel less rubbish.

im the same couldnt quite believe the urine test was positive kept looking at it on the screen and today i tried to wangle ma scan earlier and hubby said that i could bloody well wait hmppphhhhh suppose its jus over 2 weeks away but thats still too long xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back