scared can i have some advice

ell031291

Reaction score
i am 10 weeks pregnant
and got no symptoms last week i was taking a nap everyday and this week i seem to be fine.
i am scared my baby also doesnt have a heartbeat

this is my first pregnancy so im very emotional about it all

can i have some advice ladies? :)

My symptoms stopped around 10 weeks and I was in a panic too...but had my scan today and all is well :) It's perfectly normal hun as placenta takes over xxx

thankyou i havent had symptoms in a couple of weeks my boobs stopped hurting around 8 weeks they hurt when i press them but not when i run anymore lol.
i dont go to the toilet loads
and my sleep is ok now even tho i keep waking at stupid oclock

i just hope everything is ok!

thankyou tho :) x

Ive had very few symptoms so far and this week the only symptom I seem to have is slightly sore breasts and still slightly tired if I do too much but I feel totally normal. I had a scan at 10+2 and everything was ok, got another scan on wednesday so fingers crossed all will be ok then.

I think as TeeUK says the placenta takes over and it is normal for symptoms to go at this stage x

hi hun, don't worry i'm sure everything is fine; this is my third pregnancy and every one has been different. Had NO symptoms at all with my DS (2nd) and didn't discover i was pregnant until i was 14 weeks. this time my symptoms (especially sickness) seem quite severe before i could even test. really don't think it makes any difference, just how your body copes with things

good luck

clara x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back