Oh my goodness!

Hi

Thanks. I'm not due till at least tues. my periods are between 33 and 36 days.

I have the cbfm and got my eggs cd 17 and cd18 and I think I defo ovulated cd18.

I had some cramping 8 dpo and was convinced it was implantation as I never get cramps until my period is actually here.

I know the feeling well. It's really hard not to test.

Keep hope in you and test again in four days.

You might just be too early xx

Hi

Thanks. I'm not due till at least tues. my periods are between 33 and 36 days.

I have the cbfm and got my eggs cd 17 and cd18 and I think I defo ovulated cd18.

I had some cramping 8 dpo and was convinced it was implantation as I never get cramps until my period is actually here.

Yeah I would test on Tuesday :) I know it's horrible waiting but it seems to be quite rare people get BFP before AF is due. Reading the packet on my CB digitals it says only 55% of people who are pregnant get a positive 4 days before they're due. Good luck and let us know how you get on! X

BFP dropped from 2-3 weeks on Weds to 1-2 weeks on Fri.

I'm getting cramps and a some browny discharge since yesterday (TMI) :(

URGH, URGH AND URGH!

Stick little one! STICK!

Trying so hard not to test again till Tuesday. Not going to happen!

Any new news for you all?

Last edited:
As i've said, my weeks jumped from 1-2 to 2-3 on Weds then back to 1-2 on Fri. It's stayed at 1-2 since then.

BUT do you think my dipstick tests should be getting darker?

I'm sorry, i know i should just sit back and relax. Dr's appointment is next Monday. If i'm still home testing positively then, i will insist on blood tests. Even if my weeks haven't increased.

BTW - I think i'm only 13dpo today not 16dpo. My dates are a mess!

Attachments

• 16dpo.jpg
    16dpo.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
The test sticks are defo getting darker! And your still quite early so i wouldn't expect dark lines just yet. I'd say the 2-3 week one you got was wrong. Maybe you just took it when the HCG levels were slightly higher (maybe you held on to your wee too long?) the others you are taking which say 1-2 are defo right because if your last period was 31st may then thats four weeks ago on thurs so guessing you conceived somewhere around the 12th - 14th June (based on an average cycle?) which was about a week and a half ago. When you go to the doctors they date it differently to the test because they date it from the last period. So when you go next mon they will say you are 4+4 whereas the tests date from the actual conception. I would expect a true 2-3 at the weekend at the earliest. You probs already no half of this but just in case others need help! Hope that makes sense!! X

Do you think they are? I keep staring at the lines and I worry i'm almost seeing things.

You make perfect sense and I really appreciate it.

My 'symptoms' seems to come and go. Tingling boobs, bad headaches, peeing a lot, cramps, discharge, sickness, tiredness.

Got to relax. It's just sooooo hard xx

Last edited:
Your welcome. I know it's hard hun just breathe ha! Yes I think they are getting stronger. I was the same with my OPKs this month I starred at them that much I couldn't tel if it was positive or not lol.
Your symptoms sound normal to me, not that I've ever been pregnant yet myself but just from reading others on here.
I honestly don't think you have anything to worry about, it all looks to be perfectly normal to me! X

The test sticks are defo getting darker! And your still quite early so i wouldn't expect dark lines just yet. I'd say the 2-3 week one you got was wrong. Maybe you just took it when the HCG levels were slightly higher (maybe you held on to your wee too long?) the others you are taking which say 1-2 are defo right because if your last period was 31st may then thats four weeks ago on thurs so guessing you conceived somewhere around the 12th - 14th June (based on an average cycle?) which was about a week and a half ago. When you go to the doctors they date it differently to the test because they date it from the last period. So when you go next mon they will say you are 4+4 whereas the tests date from the actual conception. I would expect a true 2-3 at the weekend at the earliest. You probs already no half of this but just in case others need help! Hope that makes sense!! X

^-^ WSS

Totally agree!! Also, remember there are differing amounts of die in every hpt so a positive on one might not be as strong as a positive on another, even if they are exactly the same make/batch etc. They are only to be used to tell if you are pregnant or not, they cannot show acurately how much hcg hormone you have or how far along you are. There are alos lots of other factors that can affect it; time of day, strength of wee etc etc. Please try not to read too much into your tests, they are all showing positive results, you ARE pregnant :)

Ectopic pregnancy :(

Went to hospital yesterday and had bloods and scan. My levels are so low that i don't need any surgery. Back tomorrow and Monday for follow-up tests though.

Just wanted to let you know and thank you for your kind words.

Hopefully i'll be back in the 'Am I Pregnant' forum soon!

xx

Last edited:
I'm so sorry !! :hugs: :hugs: I know how you feel, I had ectopic in Feb but unfortunately had to have laparoscopy due to levels. Take care of yourself and hope you get the biggest fattest BFP soon x

Awwww noooooooooo! It wasnt meant to be darling, think that way! xxx

Oh, I'm so sorry. Hope you're ok. Thinking of you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back