Oh My Actual Gosh....

LilyMac

Reaction score
Does anyone else ever feel like they wanna hit their OH with a frying pan or is this just me?

My OH is so sweet and lovely and treats me right, I spend all day looking forward to seeing him and then as soon as he walks through the door he annoys me! Im talking everything he does makes me wanna shout at him (and half the time I do) from the way he breathes to the way he walks!

Technically he's not doing anything wrong and he knows how bad hormones can be so he never gets mad at me for nagging all the time, so I suppose its nice he understands but Im begining to hate myself for it yet I cant seem to stop it... .

Any words of advice or shall I just ignore him for the next 6 months?! :wall2:

You're just lucky that your OH understands hormones! My OH tries to argue with me when I do that to him and wont accept "im pregnant you twit!" as an apology! lol

xxx

Aww so Im not alone then? That makes me feel better!
I think my other half finds it amusing more than anything and doesnt really pay much attention to me, its a shame youre OH isnt more understanding about it.. Maybe he should be hit with the frying pan!xx

Mine finds my moods and irritations with him hilarious and I'm sure he's doing the things I hate even more than usual just to see how extreme my reactions will be!!!!!

I think maybe some of them should just be hit with the frying pan... See if theyre laughing then!x

Sorry but this made me lol x last night OH was sat next to me and his breathing was REALLY winding me up and after 20 mins I snapped and literally screamed at him 'breathe through your effing mouth!!!!' (his nose was whistling)! It's not the first time I've snapped and I almost always feel bad afterwards x x you're definatly NOT the only one x x hugs x x

i feel sorry for the poor men. i rather be pregnant then being the victim of a pregnant woman.

Haha Helen it makes me lol aswell now but when he's here its not funny in the slightest, if only they could not breathe for a bit! Im glad theres more out there that are going through this too, I was begining to think I had an anger problem!!!x

I feel sorry for them sometimes but then I remember that they get off lightly, no morning sickness, no tiredness, no labour! I think extreme nagging is the least they deserve compared to what us women have to go through lol x

yeh i agree, atleast ur OH apreciates you have a hormone imbalance which is leading to the mood swings...my OH just shouts back or says if youve got hormones ive got DOUBLE lol....i learn just to take a deep breathe and ignore things. Its usually little things that dont even need to be argued about but i just sometimes cant help it lol.....so no sweet ur not alone!

Lol I'm at work actually in fits of giggles at my desk! I'm the same! Helen123: I did exactly the same! Its the breathing that really winds me up, and the noise he makes when he eats! I actually asked him to stop breathing the other day, what I mean to ask was could he stop making such a racket when he ate! Bless him he is the lovliest guy ever and all I seem to do is moan at him. Am so pleased its clearly part and parcel of pregnancy and not me being being a complete cow!

Im so glad I posted this, its really reassuring to know Im not going mental!!
I tell my OH to stop breathing all the time, too which he replies "Stacy I will die"... I suppose he has a point!xx

I was like that around the same time as u but now i am dead insecure and paranoid??

Do you think it would be entirely wrong to hit them with a frying pan? Just a small one...
At least its good to know theres a chance itll go away, even igf it is replaced with other crazy hormones.. Ive been insecure and paranoid for years so I hope that part doesnt hit me as hard as the angry hormone has or who knows what will happen!!!xx

I went mental because my husband was making a sandwich (in my opinion) incorrectly! He laughed, I then cried all over my sandwich cos I felt like such a tit :lol:

Oh and frying pan hitting should definitely be allowed during pregnancy :)

I'd like to do more than hit mine with a frying pan! God he really does my nut in sometimes!!

He doesn't get it that it's my hormones and has constant battles with me which result in me crying! Twat!

Last edited:
I can no longer goto dinner at my mothers house because of this.. My two brothers.. I swear they are ******ed or something! The older one insists on cooking, and he always does it wrong and the food isnt cooked right and it doesnt end up right and he wont listen if i try and help and its so frustrating. And then the little one (13 ugh) eats LIKE A PIG. He inhales his dinner, Puts one mouthfull in, chews once, and puts another one in, Shovelling it down his throat so fast he is short of breath by the end of it, And he always sits sideways at the table, and elbows on the table, and talks a load of crap and complains cause he has to wait for everyone else to finish, and then its his job to clear the dishes but he wont do mine ever, And his excuse? "Cause she is being a c**t" YES my 13 year old brother called me a c**t, Because i take too long to eat.

And dont get me started on the BBQ the other week. My two brothers and my dad around the BBQ. I dont mind my dad there, He knows what the hell he is doing, But my brothers dont have a clue, And they were burning everything, and spraying lighter fluid everywhere for fun, and leaning right over it, and dropping food cause they werent paying attention, and then UGH hate men.

Oh and then when my first lt of baby clothes came in, I was all excited and sitting playing with them, and i said fantastic, atleast it will have clothes for three days (three vest, three sleep suits) and my dad came in and totally ruined it by saying "Nah thatll last about three hours" I knew he was right, But still! he ruined it and made me feel utterly stupid and ruined my moment with itty bitty clothes!

And then my brother said my baby looks like a pair of rusty handcuffs in the ultrasound, And said its ugly. And my mum jut laughed and let him carry on!

And then my big brother often helps me out by driving me to appointments and such, But he drives like an idiot! ALWAYS over 40, overtaking at really stupid an unnessecary times, doesnt use his freaking brakes, its like HELLOO PREGNANT HERE TAKE SOME F***ING CARE. And then he just laughs at me. But its not just me that tells him off for it! everyone does! I want him to get a speeding ticket and crash. He might learn his goddamn lesson.

Rant over.

Last edited:
One more..

If my brother is picking me up, He always calls first and asks where I am... HE CALLS MY LANDLINE HELLO I MUST BE AT HOME YOU DUMB HOMOSAPIEN

OMG!!! I wanna hit them with frying pans just from reading that!!!
Boys are well silly, I think they should all be banned during pregnancy.... Though they'd probably love that, get to spend 9months in the pub... There's just no way of winning :(
I'm trying to be really nice to my OH today, I took him to the pub, watched football with him and now we're playing playstation... I think that's enough to cover my nagging for the next week!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back