Still no af!

cat118118

Reaction score
Hi all =]

i origionally posted a thread

"28th of july i started my period it ended on the 1st of august. so my next period was due on the 25th of august. I am never late i am always ether spot on or a day or 2 early. i think ive been late by about 2 days once and i was stressed so i think thats what delayed it. Anyway.......my period hasnt come. its now the 3rd of september so i am now 8 or 9 days late but i took a test on the 1st and it came back negative :wall2: I am not at all stressed so that cant be the soloution this time. I feel really sick all the time and ive had a constant headache for around 5 days now.

So i wondered am i testing to early? am i poorly? or has my period just vanished? i need to no if im pregnant or not as i smoke and need to stop now if i am."

and lots of people helped me and were really supportive. I went to the doctors to see if i was and that came back negative. I still have lots of simptoms i am now 23 days late!!!!! so its getting close to my next period so hopefully it wont come.

Has anyone heard of peopel that have had atleast 4 BFN and 1 Drs BFN and still been pregnant ? i am really loosing my mind lately i just need to now coz as i said i smoke and need to stop if i am and also me and my OH have been TTC for a while noe and its getting frustrating.

Any suggestion or comment thankyou all <3

Hi hun, Im really sorry you have all this uncertainty, I dont really know what to advise. I have heard that some people dont get a BFP til a lot later in pregnancy, but I dont know how common it is. If I were you I would go back to your docs and ask for another test, and if it is still negative can they test for other hormone levels while they're at it? Maybe this can give a clue as to what your body is doing?

I hope your doc is sympathetic, and listens to your worries. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back