OH fortieth birthday...

Tiny Sue

Reaction score
Well my darling will be forty in two weeks! :cheer: And we'll be two years married too. :dance:

So to celebrate I've booked an adventure weekend with him in the Spring :shhh: (too cold now brrr) and

I'm getting him an engraved gold cross for our anniversary -

PLUS a slap up meal and drinks afterward with about 20 of his friends. :dance:

I was also thinking about getting him a Nintendo DS Lite with that brain training game on - anyone think that might be taken badly? :think:

He's a sensitive soul, but he's mine! *L*

Sue

Hey Sue :wave:

I don't think it will be taken badly, he'll be so excited with the DS he won't notuice the game. And when you have finished could you lend it to me as I have a few brain issues of my own now as you can see in Kina's thread :rotfl:

hehehe thats lovely of you im sure the game wont be taken badly...my DF just got a PSP and loves it and he got some gamers mags and its rated above the DS cause you can get more games for it, films on it, download to it etc etc etc just an idea?

My sister in law (five kids) swears that your brain shrinks by 15% when you have a baby! She calls it "Mom brain" - and she's always very quick to add..."but you get it back!" :lol:

Sue

It was actually proven that the brain does shrink during pregnancy. :shock:

Sounds good Cassi!

Though it's never about one-upman/womanship, I was whisked away to Jersey for a long weekend for my birthday and I got a diamond eternity ring! *spoiled*. (try finding an icon for that?)

As I said, it's not competing, but I want him to have something that he can tell others "sue gave me that for my 40th", you know? You can't take a helicopter lesson out of the drawer in 20 years' time!

Sue

Tiny Sue said:
Well my darling will be forty in two weeks! :cheer: And we'll be two years married too. :dance:

So to celebrate I've booked an adventure weekend with him in the Spring :shhh: (too cold now brrr) and

I'm getting him an engraved gold cross for our anniversary -

PLUS a slap up meal and drinks afterward with about 20 of his friends. :dance:

I was also thinking about getting him a Nintendo DS Lite with that brain training game on - anyone think that might be taken badly? :think:

He's a sensitive soul, but he's mine! *L*

Sue

don't forget to get him a tube of colgate over 40's toothpaste!

Hey we only use 15% anyway - just hope that's not the 15% we lose :shock: :rotfl:

I cleared the kitchen table the other day, put the tea cloth in my handbag and my wallet in the fridge...

Sue

eh? I never said it was about competing ? im confused? :think:

hahah :rotfl: i think the cats have been on something aswell smudge has gone well weird lol they have got hold of my stash! :rotfl:

Definitely talking in general cassi...and by the time I'd posted that you had posted and I was thinking...hope she doesn't think I meant that she was talking about it....*L*

Easy to misunderstand in here...

Speaking of stashes - got any catnip? They have an orgasmic high...cats, I mean(!) when they catch a sniff of it. Cat lover here too!

Sue

Nope no catnip they stole the tube and ate it all ages ago lmao...

smudge is hilarious when he gets hold of catnip though he goes nuts!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Trying to post a pic of my babies on the cat pics thread...

i have a very cute pink ds and have both brain games, get the one that chris tarrant advertises as it is the best one!! i love it you can have a file on it too and train your brain - i became addicted because it is so much fun! also the other games to get and phoenix wright attorney at law - you are a lawyer and have to solve cases and get to shout objection out loud and blow into the thing to dust for finger prints - v clever, the hospital game where you have to perform operations with the touch screen stick - very realistic like the old game operation but far more complex and fun, and the most addicting one to get is zoo keeper, it is like bejewelled on the pc but better because of the touch screen - as you can see i am addicted to my ds!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back