Getting to early practice in.....

MissSara

Reaction score
Well remember that friend who had her baby 4 weeks ago its her and her boyfriends anniversary tonight and they were going out but her mum wasn't able to babysit for them, so i got a text asking if i fancied doing it for the night, i know how much these two need some time together so ive said YES. She said i'm the only one she trusts apart from her mum and was really really stuck.
So now my house has already been transformed into babys r us, and i have a 4 week old baby for the night, i'm quite looking forward to having him. He's asleep at the minute in the moses basket so all is well so far, maybe i'll post on here tomorrow morning saying something different............lol.

Wish me luck, i suppose having harrison as helped me but it will be the night of truth for Lee, he's getting up with me if i have to.
Suppose i'll not be on here tonight now. Have a nice evening all.

Aww have a good night Sara!! I'm sure all will be fine and you'll get some rest, if not, I guess I can only say "get used to it" lol

Anyway, have a good nice, and it's really sweet of you to agree to looking after him, you're a lil sweetie :hug: xx

ohhh a tiny baby to look after..how lovely :D Just think you can hand this one back in the morning, unlike our own in a few months.x

aww good luck tonight hun! i was wondering why you wernt on msn! how exciting, wish i had a baby i could practice with lol

hope you have a good night, and lee isnt too shocked! take care hun! xxx

Hope you have fun and get a few cuddles from the LO :D

Well we had a great night i was shattered though yesterday morning, i forgot how much hard work newborns were....lol.
He was up every 2hours with wind......lol.
Was nice yesterday morning though i woke up at 9am and thought wheres Dawson, Lee had taken him downstairs at 6am so that i could get some sleep, him and lee were sat on the sofa watching football....hehehe.

Lee really enjoyed it and i know now that its sinking him for him, he's been all excited since we handed Dawson back saying " not long now" lets hope i get a lay in every weekend when baby is here.

Aww! Glad you had a good time, lovely name by the way, I really like Dawson!

Sounds like Lee's fitting the role perfectly already, let's hope he takes your LO downstairs when you need some kip :lol:

I want a baby to look after now! My friend is due 27th May so I'm holding out for his arrival, can't wait! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back