Anyone else having this problem?

kirlykird

Reaction score
Whenever I cough unexpectedly, have a big sneeze a bit of wee comes out :oops:

Anyne else having this prob?

I know I really have to work on those pelvic floor muscles but someone please tell me I'm slightly normal :oops:

yep me :oops: started earlier for me this time round too ive had to wear a sanitary towel just in case since 16 weeks :oops: :oops: :oops:
you are not alone hun xxxx

Thank goodness it's not just me, not that I would wish it on anyone but nice to know I don't have a problem.

Was concerned as my nan has this problem and she's 82! :shock:

kirlykird said:
Thank goodness it's not just me, not that I would wish it on anyone but nice to know I don't have a problem.

Was concerned as my nan has this problem and she's 82! :shock:

Pah!! :rotfl: I just spat my tea across my monitor lol

no hun i had it on last pregnancy too but later on and i was back to normal by 4 weeks after the birth hoping this time is same :pray: xxx

glad i can amuse you with my incontenence problem Kat :shakehead:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

rach said:
no hun i had it on last pregnancy too but later on and i was back to normal by 4 weeks after the birth hoping this time is same :pray: xxx
:pray: for me too, it's horrible!
Luckily it doesn't happen when I'm out, only when I'm at home! :shock:

I struggle to control my bladder and puke at the same time...I have to stop myself puking half way through and have a pee at times ....Gosh i feel so sexy LOL :rotfl:

I also having this problem!! :oops: I cocked my leg up sat night to take my socks off and peed all down my leg like a dog :shock:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: oh my god the joys of pregnancy eh?
well girls if we are all suffering now i hate to say it but it will only get worse as we get bigger :shock: get the tena ladies in ready :rotfl: xxx

rach said:
well girls if we are all suffering now i hate to say it but it will only get worse as we get bigger :shock: get the tena ladies in ready :rotfl: xxx

:shock:

I AM like my nan

:rotfl:

rach said:

Stop it! *clentches pelvic floor muscles* :shock:

My nans 81 and i thin she has better control than me!!!!! Wooooooooaaaaah body form!!!!!!! :rotfl:

I've started having this problem. Quite a shock the first couple of times! Just praying I don't have a sneezing fit at work now! Ah, dignity, I think I remember you...

And I don't know what the baby's doing to my bladder at the moment but it HURTS! Feels like it's grinding it between its head and my pelvis or something.

Ive had this problem for a few weeks now :( - I guess it's just the hormones loosening everything up but if I don't get to work on those pelvic floor muscles I'll have real trouble later on when baby starts squashing things!

Soall together now - after three
.....SQUEEZE......SQUEEZE......SQUEEZE......

LBxxx

I done it this morning just as i was about to leave the house :roll: had to go change :oops:

Soall together now - after three
.....SQUEEZE......SQUEEZE......SQUEEZE......

LOL i've been doing mine while reading this post

:rotfl: :rotfl: well what a bunch of old incontinent women!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

(I also have this problem when throwing up!!!! :oops: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back