CONTINENCE ADVICE NEEDED.

NIE

Reaction score
Hey Girls :wave:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I am a bit embarrassed asking but is anyone else having problems when they sneeze? I am suffering pretty badly with hayfever at the moment, and almost every time I sneeze I find I have had little wee .

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I have been doing my pelvic floor exercises and have never suffered from this before. I am having to wear pads just in case, and I'm getting really embarrassed.

Is there anything wrong, or anything I can do to stop this nightmare?

Plaease help. xxx :)

I asked my GP about this as I was getting it too...she seemed to think it perfectly normal in pregnancy and for a while afterwards too as your body and muscles get back to normal. She just advised I kept up with the pelvic floor excersises and wore a panty liner. She said obviously if it was still happening sometime after baby to get it check out but just now it seems like one of those normal things we shouldn't be worrying about!

Thanks, at least there is nothing wrong and it's part of pregnancy and I am not the only one that's suffered. xx

It is normal hun :( i had a chest infection recently and kept on peeing little bits. I would worry about your continence if you just cant hold it for no reason (eg if you pee a lot without sneezing or coughing)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back