OH booking us a holiday :)

haha i must be the only 1 that doesnt like turkey, my mum loves it though and raves on about it i only went to marmaris so that prob why as everyone mentions the other places as being nice

I don't like turkey either so your not alone!! I just did not feel safe or comfortable there! Was just things I didn't like but couldn't put my finger on it!

I have been to egypt twice and loved it, went to Cairo about 5 years ago and stayed in the best hotel ever and went to sharm el sheik last year, if i hadnt already been i would def go as i wouldnt go in the water but the resorts are amazing, we stayed in the hilton and had an excellent time :)

Nurse your making me twitch!!!

I'm not going to look at holidays - MUST NOT look at holidays ... Noooooo holidays for me this year.....

Ohhhhhh god dammit I just loaded up travel republic!!!

hehe i know, once you get it in your head, holiday hunting takes over :)

Go on book a nice break, you deserve it all this TTC malarkey is hard work:yawn:

I feel like I really need a holiday this year. We have to prioritise our house at the moment though :brat: this past few months have been uber crappy and I'm sure some sunshine would be sooooo nice x

Ohhhhhh I'm a women on a mission now ha ha!! I'm on teletext holidays now and I'm quite impressed! All inclusive 5 star hotel a week in cancun £300 each!!!???

Yeah i agree nurse - ttc really does take it's toll and really wears you down at times! This is my 12th cycle and 12month of trying and it has knocked me somewhat! I came so close to going to doctors last week and having the depo shot to just end it all and give myself a break but I stopped myself and give myself a huge kick up the backside and told myself to man up!

OOOOOOOO Nurse a holiday sounds lovely. Let us know where you book, I'm dead nosey so I obviously NEED to know :lol:

lol, i don't like Turkey either...

I'm sure that they don't get on with a particular nation - a bit like Spain vs Portugal - and i like the other nation although i can't remember who it is now lol

That's why i don't like it anyway :whistle:

I have been to Crete a few times as a child and i think it was ok, but very dry. Not much green in the landscape.

I've been to Halkidiki and that was really nice, but very remote. A nice couple of bars and a lovely beach but nothing else at all for miles and miles. It was cheap though.

We've been to Portugal a few times, to the Algarve and love it there but it's a bit more expensive.

Then Malta is nice too in Buggiba and St Pauls (i think it's called). Hire a car and you can cover the island and there are some stunning places to see.

I'd love to go to Italy too but hubby is the same :roll:

I'm Greek Island Biased.... Grew up not far from a largely Greek Cypriot area and have only had to book a hotel once in five trips to Cyprus :D

But I also love Zante/Zakynthos, avoid Laganas if you don't want Club 18-30 though :)

Lake Garda, Italy is beautiful Nurse x

Morning ladies :wave:

Oh yes......totally agree with you about the touristy places in Turkey like Marmaris & Bodrum, everything you hate about the UK tends to go to these places & it's such a shame cos that's how everyone views Turkey but also understand why

The smaller less known parts are wonderful though but I only know that from being there & word of mouth but I find the people are so friendly, the food is wonderful & the scenery is amazingly beautiful

Nurse - I'm good thank you, doing lots of overtime so very much looking forward to the bank holidays as I have the 3 days off inbetween :yay: How's you hun? I'm so so sorry for your news though :hugs: :friends: :hugs:

xxxxxxx

i dont like tunisia either lol

my favourite place so far has been mexico i think the fact that we stayed in the royal which is adults only and was waited on and it was sooooooooooooooooooo lush that it helped but i loved seeing the ruins and swimming with wild turtles was super amazing i dont think i have ever been so relaxed id love to be able to afford to go back 1 day :)

Ibiza is surprisingly lovely, and if you go at the right time the clubs are closed, theres the old town, really nice beaches & gorgeous little cafes on the beach to watch the sunset, plus boat rides x x

Cyprus is fab love it . Got married there too.

Personally hated Crete and would never return.

I'm looking at mo for July and it's between Cyprus and Rhodes at mo.

A little, a guy OH worked for and is going to work for again has a villa in sardinia he said we may be able to use :) :) just waiting on him getting back to us, so would just have to book flight, if not think we are going for sorrento :)

Mexico sounds lovely midnight always wanted to go there, dont want to go that far this time but def one for the future :)

lol I'm now looking at holidays to Cancun even though I have loads booked :blush: It was our second choice for honeymoon and would love to go! Looks absolutely gorge, especially that hotel midnight has mentioned!

lol I'm now looking at holidays to Cancun even though I have loads booked :blush: It was our second choice for honeymoon and would love to go! Looks absolutely gorge, especially that hotel midnight has mentioned!

we went to the 1 in playa del carmen but i presume the 1 in cancun is of same standard it really was lush it was our honeymoon too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back