OH booking us a holiday :)

Nurse 26

Reaction score
Hey ladies, well i'm back :wall2:

Well not TTC yet but will hang around here with you lovely ladies till we get our results back.

Was feeling a bit rubbish last night and then hubby said "lets book a holiday" eeek yes please :lol: just what we need a nice break in the sun, hopefully for may :) :) maybe start of June.

any suggestions?? not too far away, europe, med area, not spain though.

xx

Thats a lovely idea hunny, you deserve a lovely break in the sun.
Crete is gorgeous, its about a 4 hour flight from Manchester Airport so maybe a little longer from where you are bit well worth it :) x x

ooh how lovely hon! Sounds like just what you need! I can recommend a lovely resort in Turkey - it's called Olu deniz - gorgeous beach, lots of nice bars and restaurants but nothing in excess if you know what I mean - ideal for a nice relaxing hols x x

Yes Oh mentioned turkey Bella, my bro and sis in-law are there at the moment so will ask them when they get back this week ehat its like.

I kinda had my heart set on Italy, as always wanted to go but OH not so keen, he would rather just a beach hol for relaxing.

Thanks m2a, havnt looked at crete yet, will take a nosey :)

If you want hot weather and cheap prices I would go with the canary islands or Cyprus x x

Thanks vicky, we have both been to all canarys before so dont fancy going back, i will look at cyprus though, never been. xxx

I recommend Crete - we are going at the end of May :) x

Oh thats a great idea. I got married in Paphos, Cyprus in 2010. I absolutely loved it. We have also booked Rome for October so hoping that it going to be good too. If u do Cyprus I loved the all inclusive option. I had never done it before but loved it. We went out the resort still but having non stop food, drinks 24/7 made it dead relaxing and it would maybe have been expensive to eat and drink out all the time.

Thanks laura, thats the only thing with Italy, you cant go All inclusive. I do love going all inclusive as its very relaxing. xx

I went to Crete last year - gorgeous island ! If u ever go id recommend the jeep safari !! It's really good and full of interesting sites and scenery! X

What a lovely idea - I recommend the Greek Islands - Rhodes, Pefkos in particular - Santorini, anywhere as it is only a small island. We are hopefully going to Crete in July it is supposed to be lovely there too. Enjoy! xxx

sounds like a good plan, I dont know where to suggest but Im glad you are getting a break xx

Thanks ladies, still browsing at the moment as cant agree on a date.

Trying to get him to agree to sorrento in Italy, looks amazing, still looking at greece too though.

xx

Wonderful idea Nurse, you certainly deserve a break and some sunshine. My OH is Turkish so I would always recommend Turkey, Bodrum is lovely. Don't go to Gumbet unless you want to party every night.:party:

We are off to Rhodes in 3 weeks, which also looks lovely.

Wherever you end up, I'm sure you'll have a fabulous time xxxxx

Thanks kedi, turkey is still in the running too. how are you feeling now hun?

Oh rhodes lovely!!! i just cant wait to get something booked. xx

Kalkan in Turkey is fabulous, a lil fishing village with a harbour & it has just the right amount of Brits as well :)

xxx

Thanks kezza, turkey seems to be a popular choice

How are things with you? not seen you around much, hope everything is ok? xx

haha i must be the only 1 that doesnt like turkey, my mum loves it though and raves on about it i only went to marmaris so that prob why as everyone mentions the other places as being nice

I know it's "out there" but what about egypt? At the min, with the bother that had brewed over there its very cheap, but if you go 5* all inclusive you won't need to leave the resort if you don't wanna. If we were going on hols this year, that is where we would go. One of the blokes from work has just got back and had a fab time. As long as you go to a rebutable hotel I'm sure you'll have a fabby time. xx

I've just come back from sharm el sheik, it's gorgeous, I would recommend the radisson blu, it was lovely xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back