Booking a summer holiday??

fothers

Reaction score
We normally book a summer holiday about now so we can gradually pay it up and so I can have something to look forward too.

This year I don't know whether we should or not with TTC. How much pregnant can you be for flying- I wasn't sure when they stopped letting you fly?

If we go it will probably be mid July.

I just don't know whther to book or not? If I don't book it and then end up not pregnant in the summer I will be so depressed but what if I get BFP soon and am quite big come summer??!

Oh the dilema :rotfl:

Hi fothers,

I'm pretty sure you can fly until about 30 weeks or so, meaning that if you got preggers now, you'd probably be absolutely fine to fly in July - if you are quite near 30 weeks, then you might need a docs letter to confirm it is safe, but there should be no problem with that.

Where are you planning to go? Can I come? :rotfl:

Valentine xxx

Hi Fothers,

I had the same dilema, we eventually booked a week in May, and then got carried away with two weeks in december. I'm hoping i may have to cancel or pospone the december one due to a BFP. I think if i don't get my BFP by december I may be in need of a holiday due to being depressed.

I'm pretty sure you can fly upto 6 months so you should be ok.

My suitcase is quite big but your bump might not fit in by July! You are welcome to try and squeeze in though :rotfl:

I have ordered a brochure online so just waiting for it to arrive....

i'm in the same situation
we're gonna go away with friends end june early july ish
i think u can fly if your beween 12-28wks thats 3-7mnt
if your outside that time frame u would need doc note
prob best not 2 do a long fight
but my friend flew 2 new zealand when she was 13wks and just had2 take aspirine and wear flight socks and she was fine.

I think we will probably go to Greece so won't be too long a flight.

I just figure if I don't get a BFP by then I will be v depressed and really in need of a good holiday and lots of cheap local wine. Hopefully though I will get BFP and will just need to watch OH drink!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back