*Off Topic Game!* Would I lie to you?

Naomi I think 1 & 3 are true, 2 is false?? Xx

My answers...
1 - True.. I did work in a strip club when I was 19 without realising. In my defence it was evening admin, however was v funny- lasted almost a week.
2 - False.. There was a bird who always visited my mums back garden every year which I named Taz when I was tiny, but wasn't an owl and was never in my bedroom.
3 - False.. I struggle with a walk to the corner shop lol

Good game !! Xx

Ha I was completely wrong with you Weezy!!

Mine...
1. True - after my grandad died, we inherited his dog Simon. Several years later I met my hubby, also Simon. At least it wasnt rover!!! Simon is a bit of a strange name for a dog I think. My sister finds it hilarious though to say things like 'do you remember when Simon used to wipe his bum on the carpet?!' Always confuses anyone who didn't know about the dog!
2. TRUE!! Ha it was all pretend though... Simon was training to be a police officer and I used to volunteer on the role play days in a local town centre, where I had to act out scenarios and they got assessed on how correctly they dealt with it. My scenario when Simon was the arresting officer was 'drunk and disorderly' so I had to cause a scene and resist arrest. Lots of fun!! Bit weird that that's what he finds attractive though!!!
3. False. I went to school with her cousin though lol

Xxx

Aww one outta 3 ain't bad :)

My best friend is on the TV prog Waterloo Road...

So I was almost totally wrong with everyone!! xx

Sorry for the late replies!

1 was False
2 was True
3 was False

I was horrified when I slapped him by accident! He was gob smacked too, literally! pahaha! Got a little telling off! x

1 was False
2 was True
3 was False

I was horrified when I slapped him by accident! He was gob smacked too, literally! pahaha! Got a little telling off! x

Lol!! Xx

1 was False
2 was True
3 was False

sorry to but in and im not in anyway pregnant im just cooing over all you pregnant folk :) ...but this thread is so funny... slapping with a ruler ha got to be the best 'true' one so far... id love to have done that to my history teacher!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back