morning sickness

Layla

Reaction score
i have heard an old wifes tale that you get alot of sickess with a girl and hardly any or mild amounts with a boy.

that worked out true to me.

how about you?

did you have alot pr no sickess, and what was the sex of your child?

xxxx

Yeah good quezzie Layla, I felt nauseous for only 3 weeks or so then it went!! It was gone by 9 weeks. Be interesting to know xxx

ive had no sickness but i was alwyas feelnig sick

what could that mean?

i find out on monday :dance:

i had bad sickness til i was 24 weeks and i had a girl. y friend who has just had a baby boy had very little sickness but her friend who had a girl also had little sickness so I hhave no idea.....

I didnt really feel sick but to be honest I ate a ginger snap every morning before i even moved out my bed, thats if i even did some days! :dance:

I felt nauseous from the start but at 6 weeks I started getting sick every day and quite a few times a day. I had a little boy.

Rachel xx

felt sick from the start, and it went around wk 16 i had a boy

i was very sick with Dior nothing with Harley..

layla did you carry different with your girl? i was aft all over with Dior and just all belly with Harley

i was sick from 9-13weeks then i was fine.

i was all bump - so was different to you and dior. i did have heartburn all day everyday though and eva did have lots of hair :think:

I didn't have morning sickness with my girls and i was all bump and this time i have had no sickness (felt sick with all 3 :( )but i am fat all over :( ,time will tell though :D xx

I had sickness from 5-18 weeks (hyperemis) and I am having a boy xxx

i was sick everyday without fail from 8 weeks until 17 weeks it was a nightmare, as you can see i had a girl

dionne said:
i was very sick with Dior nothing with Harley..

layla did you carry different with your girl? i was aft all over with Dior and just all belly with Harley

yeah, i didnt look pregnant with Charlie, i looked fat lol

xxx

I carried out front with Seren, my mum did too and she had 2 girls

i had morning sickness with matthew and looked like i had a football up my top! My friend had morning sickness and gained all over and had a girl so not sure i believe any of that stuff anymore :roll:

I had a fair amount of nausea - had to eat ginger biscuits to stop myself from feeling too dreadful. I wretched a lot aswell but didn't actually thow up.
And I was carrying Lydia - so girly.

I was all front (and bum!). Was only sick twice but felt really sick.

keely&bump said:
I had sickness from 5-18 weeks (hyperemis) and I am having a boy xxx

Keely I know how you feel, I had hyperemesis too its really shite isnt it. I was on 2 types of meds for the whole 9 months & was still throwing up 2 hours after I gave birth! lol

Well there doesnt seem to be any truth in it as I was sick every 30 mins for 5 months then it was just nausea everyday for the rest as we managed to control it and had a girl!

I had extreme morning sockness from 3 weeks until 32 weeks! :shock:

I had a little boy! I've heard these old wives tales though it actually makes you think if there true! :think:

I had nausea for a while but was hardly sick and carried all out front and had a boy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back