"Carrying" a pregnancy

BabyBrain

Reaction score
Ok so I have had a few people say to me that you can tell the sex by the way you "carry". All out front for a boy and all around for a girl (or is it the other way round???). Is this an old wives tale or does it have credibility?

Ta ever so xxxxxxxxx

I heard all up front is a boy, which is the way i'm carrying. TBH tho they are going to be right 50% of the time so not sure how much faith to put into them :p

I have no faith in it at all....once I see a miniature foof or dinkle in the labour suite then I'll believe it lol. Just find the old theories interesting xxxxxxxxx

I've carried all mine the same a big ball all up front ppl always said I had a boy bump even when I was carrying my girl, I couldn't go on
My bump at all as it doesn't change with the sex xxxx

My bump is quite rounded and extends to the sides a bit, I bet people would think I was carrying a girl.

Its an old wives - but good fun to try.

My mum always says if you look pregnant from the back its a boy - if not its a girl.

She's actually right a scary amount of the time. I kinda wonder if some of these things hold true for more people than average that that they actually become "old wives tales" - surely if they were wrong half the time folk would stop using them. :S

xxx

It's old wives tales but good fun all the same! I'm carrying totally different to last time so be interesting to see in a few weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back