so off topic but have to share.

setdse

Reaction score
ok so im wide awake lying in bed on the laptop.... and my OH is currently fast asleep next to me...

Im pissin myself right now... he;s talking so much crap..... "but they've stolen it" is the most recent understandable thing to come out"

:rofl:

Seriously i wish i was in his dream cos it sounds kinda funny! hahah bless him... he's gunna kill me when he see's ive written this on here.... oh well..... got to have something to entertain me! :D

Sorry for pointless post!

:lol: that is the same as me, my oh is currently asleep too but he must be dreaming about eating coz he keeps opening and closing his mouth like he is eating a burger or something. :lol:

Last edited:
My oh does this too ! I got told to close the cupboard the other night :lol: nothin more amusing x

Awww poor man lol. Apparently I talk in my sleep and last week I eS saying mum mum mum. I'm nearly 30 hehe. X

I talk awful rubbish when Im asleep . I've been known to shout at my oh and all .

i used to talk in my sleep loads :-S the last time i did it i was apparently saying ''hurry up- put the pictures in the frames!''

:-S

bless them.... must be a man thing! haha

I talk in my sleep. Most recent one was when i sat up in bed and started having a go at OH, waving my finger at him too.

my OH sat bolt upright in bed once and just shouted 'chips!'....lol...xx

EmmBee lol at waggy finger admonishment!!!

Samsgirl lol at "chips!" hahaha!

yay sunny, you're here!

OH couldn't stop laughing, apparently i wasn't using real words, just mumbling a telling off at the point of the waggy finger

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back