off to the Doctor :(

sophs85

Reaction score
going to the doctors today :( Ive been worried about brown discharge i've had since monday and it's still happening. having an early scan on monday too. Im so scared :(

oh sorry to hear this, good luck hope all is fine xx

Brown discharge is nothing to worry about. I had some about 4 weeks ago for about 3 days, then it disappeared.

Well the midwife said sometimes its nothing but you never know, I would have been due a period on the 18th Thursday just gone and me and the oh did have sex on Saturday ( sorry Tmi) so I know that could be a factor. Heard so many things now I'm confused and feel very deflated :(

I had brown discharge in tri 1 more often than not brown discharge is nothing to worry about x

thank ladies ,that really puts my mind at rest :) think i'm going to have the scan as it's been offered and I think I would regret not going. i'm sure it'll all be fine xx

im sure its nothing to worry about best of luck for monday xx

Hi hun just wanted to say brown discharge is completely normal early on and as far as I know is old blood so usually not something that is a problem. Just want to wish you all the best for your scan x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back