I feel so worried

Hannan I'm really sorry to hear of your news. My thoughts are with you at this awful time. I really am so sorry, my heart goes out to you.
Take care.
Love and big hugs
Sam xx

Hannan,

PM me anytime. It takes a while - I was angry, sad and a complete wreck.

Big hugs from me......

Love Sass
x

Hannan, I can't imagine what you are going through, and no words come to mind to be able to help you.

All I can say is I'm really sorry hun. Hope your family are giving you lots of love and support.

xxxxxx

I am so sorry for your loss Hannan. I know how it feels and no words can console you at such a sad time. Hugs to you and OH.

Please don't be a stranger, come and chat to us; we are all here for hugs and shoulders to cry on.

It may not help right now but take comfort in knowledge that you will be ttc again soon and as you can see from those of us who have miscarried before.. we have managed BFP's again .... you will too.

Take care,
lots of love
xxxxxxxx

Really sorry to hear of your sad loss Hannan. You are in my thoughts hun, you and your DH.

All my love Jacqui. x x x x

Hi Hannah,
Im so sorry to hear what you going through. I cant think of anything else to say thats not in the messages above and send you and your other half my sympathies.

thoughts and hugs

Laura.

Very sorry to hear of your loss Hannan, my thoughts are with you at this sad time ((((((((hugs)))))))

Steph x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back