Off to hospital..

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
Because the midwife cant make up her mind. When I went to see her and mentioned the itching, she said it was just PUPPP and not to bother with blood tests.. But she called me this morning to say she researched more and thinks I need to get bloods taken asap :wall2:

Wish she had decided to do this last week cause now i have a cold and am in pajamas and havent showered yet either, blegh.

Poor you!!! Thats a disgrace they should automatically take them if you are itchy just in case. I've had mine take every time I have seen one since about 28 weeks!!!!

Bless you hun, good luck xxx

best to get checked , shame she didn't do that last week! hope you ok ?

There is 4 hours of my life im never getting back..

Was seen fairly quickly when I got there but after they took my bloods they left me in a room strapped up to the CTG machine, and wouldnt let my dad come in and keep me company. 2 hours sat there half hypnotised from staring at a wall they come back, let me go sit in the waiting room and say im next to see the doctor as my results are back.

Wait another 40 minutes before the doctor actually sees me, she tells me its not Cholestasis, but it could be something else so she has to go talk to her boss, told me to wait in the room and i was left again for an hour before she came back and said there was nothing they were worried about, but she would give me a prescription for some cream to soothe it.. off she goes leaving me again for 20 minutes only to come back and say "Oh we havent got any in at the moment. Sorry" and handed me my notes.

Waste of a day!

ahh nightmare Kat, these things take far too long and too much faffing about, least your ok, but really!

argh what a rubbish day but on the good side am glad its nothing to be worried about

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back